Best Residential Encap

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Ed did you get the refurbished WORX HydroShot off ebay ???

Do you like it ??? Good deal ???
I bought one but haven’t used it yet. Still been using my full price one which is about 2months old. I think they are the best for laying down accurate amounts but if your extracting HWE you have to move fast or carpets take long to dry. I clean typically with 400 psi 8flow wanding with a 47 blower and sometimes the carpets take 8 hours or more to dry when I move too slow with the worx. It’s half that with a pump up. Your extracting with a bonnet and not adding to your detergent so you probably get great dry times. Thanks for the referral. I’m thinking I’ll buy 2 more this winter if the refurb lasts. I have a helper who will be using it on a big job this week while use the other.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I bought one but haven’t used it yet. Still been using my full price one which is about 2months old. I think they are the best for laying down accurate amounts but if your extracting HWE you have to move fast or carpets take long to dry. I clean typically with 400 psi 8flow wanding with a 47 blower and sometimes the carpets take 8 hours or more to dry when I move too slow with the worx. It’s half that with a pump up. Your extracting with a bonnet and not adding to your detergent so you probably get great dry times. Thanks for the referral. I’m thinking I’ll buy 2 more this winter if the refurb lasts. I have a helper who will be using it on a big job this week while use the other.
To make the WORX the best Carpet Cleaning Sprayer the wands and jets need to be adapted for carpet cleaning. Easy fix !!!

You can buy wands long and short on ebay if you need them or you can use wands from old sprayers. I used some old wands from a old multi sprayer. They work with the Worx short wands.

I have 6 wands I can use all with different size t-jets. I mostly use the 8004 or 8006 for VLM.
I use the 8001 or 8002 for area rugs

Resized_20210120_155829.jpeg

Resized_20210120_155916.jpg

Resized_20210120_155851.jpg

Resized_20211122_112651.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Frank Fratto

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
2 Cases of the the BEST ENCAP on the Planet !!!

SuperCap Oxy 3x and SuperCap with Unchained.

FREE Shipping and FAST Shipping - Plus 5% off Black Friday Sale

Each gallon taped and wrapped to prevent spills.

Thank You TMF Store !!!

Resized_20211123_173114.jpg

Last edited:

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
This is how I do VLM.

VLM is a slower process than HWE. You need to have a system down to save time.

Your using scrubbing/agitation to clean. Instead of water pressure.

The first tools I bring into the job are a bucket heater and 2 gallon or 5 gallon jug depending on the job. I bring my own soft water in jugs and drop my 1500 watt bucket heater into jugs.

You need a good thin 1500 watt bucket heater to fit into the jugs. Not the cheap 1000 watt bucket heater Jon Don and many carpet cleaning distributers sell. They suck !!! I buy the thin 1500 watt off Amazon

Then I start bringing in the rest of my equipment. When I'm ready to start cleaning I will have warm to hot water. You don't need scolding hot water. Warm water is perfect.

OK I'm ready to clean now I decide what ENCAP to use depending on the carpet and condition of the carpet. I use all liquids FASTER and EASIER. Pour the Encap into warm water jugs and go to cleaning.

I prefer CRB and Trinity Odyssey OP but 175 with brush and Cotton Bonnets is good too.

Vacuum if needed
Prespray
Scrub with CRB or 175 with brush
Extract with OP or 175 and Bonnet Pro Ironman Cotton Bonnets
Groom

You work slower with VLM compared to HWE. Scrub slowly and thoroughly with CRB until carpet is clean. CRB is most important step. Then follow slowly with OP and Cotton or Microfiber Bonnet that also scrubs cleans and extracts. Change bonnets often !!! Change Bonnets often !!!

Want to deodorize/sanitize and clean carpet ??? Add Just Gone clo2 to encap but DON'T add it to any encap that has peroxide. Vacaway Encpaucide is a good option. It already has clo2 in it but I usually add Just Gone to Bonnet Pro Omega Citrus and then also spray Just Gone clo2 on carpet and scrub in after cleaning.

I tell customers I'm not doing anything for what's in the padding. I'm cleaning/sanitizing/deodorizing the carpet fibers down to the backing. The CRB is the key to that.

Like any deodorizer clo2 must come in contact with odor to deodorize.

You can pour Just Gone clo2 on carpet to treat padding but of course you need a powerful portable extractor and water claw for extraction.

Be careful using clo2 on nylon !!!

Be careful using clo2 on nylon !!!

When using clo2 read instructions carefully !!!

When using clo2 read instructions carefully !!!

Resized_20211126_101752.jpg

Last edited: