Best Portable Options W/Heat

scbennett

Jun 23, 2021
Real Name
Shane Bennett
I cleaned carpet, tile, upholstery, ect. in college and now I am ready to start my own company. We used truck mount units when I cleaned but I am starting out small and looking for the best options for a complete setup with a portable. What are the best options available?

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey
I cleaned carpet, tile, upholstery, ect. in college and now I am ready to start my own company. We used truck mount units when I cleaned but I am starting out small and looking for the best options for a complete setup with a portable. What are the best options available?

Thats easy your best option has:
The lowest cost
For the most functions
And the greatest ease of use
At the highest reliability
Which best suits the type of cleaning for your business model

gordon qian

Oct 31, 2019
Real Name
gordon qian
Business Location
Canada
cleaning carpet vs cleaning tiles generally require different portables for ideal result (carpet needs better vacuum while tile needs 1000+ psi pump, both better have an external inline heater) . What's your plan? Who are your customers? What's your budget/marketing?

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
Get a Chem-Tex truck mount. They get the job done, easy to repair, and the smallest (enough for 150 feet) is only $8500. You'll spend over half that getting a good portable.

Besides, do you really want to drag a huge portable around? They weigh more than a keg when they are full of water.

Find a distributor that finances. Unless you live in the boonies or don't know how to advertise...in that case just don't do carpet cleaning.

Reactions: Prowler

Prowler

Aug 3, 2014
Corpus Christi
www.DoctorSteemer.com
Real Name
Mr. Harrison
Business Location
United States
How much money you wanna spend and then we can tell you the best bang for the buck. If you can find some used machines like on FB, craiglist. pawn shops, sometimes that is a good place to just start. I started with a use pawn shop machine. You can get started at around $500 bucks or less if needed.