Best place to get my business logo done?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where to get my business logo done? I see there are lots of places that come up on a Google search, but I would like to work with a company that someone has had good experience with. Thanks!

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where to get my business logo done? I see there are lots of places that come up on a Google search, but I would like to work with a company that someone has had good experience with. Thanks!
I think @Ryankettering does logo designs...

or consider 99Designs.com - I've seen members post good work from that site... A long time ago I looked at Designcontest.com - You can receive 100s of different logo designs and only have to pick one. I think their logo cost start off in the upper 200s and go up from there... Also to receive a lot of different bids you would have to prepay...

Just some ideas...

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
There is no one better in the industry than Daniel Martinec. He did our Tmf logo, my cleaning logo and does all graphic work for Cleaner Designs and Clean Informer magazine. I can't say enough about him. Ryan is a nice guy but he subs out. Daniel knows our industry and creates them himself. I can't say enough about the guy. His work is flawless.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
There is no one better in the industry than Daniel Martinec. He did our Tmf logo, my cleaning logo and does all graphic work for Cleaner Designs and Clean Informer magazine. I can't say enough about him. Ryan is a nice guy but he subs out. Daniel knows our industry and creates them himself. I can't say enough about the guy. His work is flawless.

So

So, if I purchased the 750$ logo and social media design in your shop. Would he be directly involved?