Best place to get my business logo done?

Discussion in 'Starting Your Business' started by Swani21, Oct 28, 2016.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. Swani21

Swani21 Active Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +241 / 1 / -0
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where to get my business logo done? I see there are lots of places that come up on a Google search, but I would like to work with a company that someone has had good experience with. Thanks!

2. 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff Member Moderator Premium VIP

Mar 30, 2010
    Male
    texas
    Ratings:
    +18,687 / 84 / -0
    @admin can you help Nick out with a new business and member deal?

• Like Like x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Mrs.SpeedySteamer Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Apr 26, 2012
    Female
    Business Branding
    Somewhere over the Rainbow
    Ratings:
    +4,077 / 4 / -0
    I think @Ryankettering does logo designs...

or consider 99Designs.com - I've seen members post good work from that site... A long time ago I looked at Designcontest.com - You can receive 100s of different logo designs and only have to pick one. I think their logo cost start off in the upper 200s and go up from there... Also to receive a lot of different bids you would have to prepay...

Just some ideas...

• Like Like x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. rob allen

rob allen Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Top Poster of Month

Sep 5, 2007
    Male
    President
    Va.
    Ratings:
    +27,136 / 85 / -0
    There is no one better in the industry than Daniel Martinec. He did our Tmf logo, my cleaning logo and does all graphic work for Cleaner Designs and Clean Informer magazine. I can't say enough about him. Ryan is a nice guy but he subs out. Daniel knows our industry and creates them himself. I can't say enough about the guy. His work is flawless.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

• Like Like x 1
  5. Swani21

Swani21 Active Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +241 / 1 / -0
    So
    So, if I purchased the 750$ logo and social media design in your shop. Would he be directly involved?