Best online client database software | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Best online client database software

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
I'm looking to add all my clients into an online database. I'm looking at Zoho. Anyone use this or recommend any other platform?
www.tryhousecallpro.com/tmf 30% off for life - here is our thread on it today: https://www.truckmountforums.com/threads/reply-to-this-thread-this-is-unbelievable.70221/

If you are looking for a complete CRM i would recommend CapsuleCRM as it integrates with everything and super affordable. But seriously for managing your invoicing, scheduling, payment processing and more go with Housecall you won't be disappointed.

Reactions: Omar

Sterling

Aug 19, 2013
York Region
www.sterlingcnr.com
Real Name
Ryan Sterling
Business Location
Canada

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
I'm looking to add all my clients into an online database. I'm looking at Zoho. Anyone use this or recommend any other platform?
We are currently using appointmentquest. I like it because it keeps track of all our clients and I just incorporate it into Google Calendar and Sendout cards. Three different services.

We've made the switch over to Housecall and will see how that works for us. But since you can't use that you should look at appointmentquest.

Reactions: Mojo Rising

Sterling

Aug 19, 2013
York Region
www.sterlingcnr.com
Real Name
Ryan Sterling
Business Location
Canada
We are currently using appointmentquest. I like it because it keeps track of all our clients and I just incorporate it into Google Calendar and Sendout cards. Three different services.

We've made the switch over to Housecall and will see how that works for us. But since you can't use that you should look at appointmentquest.
I would like to use Housecall but it's not available in Canada. I decided to just use free Google Contacts. Does everything I need, for free.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Really is no best ryan, they all have different features.

The first step is figuring out which ones are important to you right now. invoicing, field service, sales, marketing.
Then look for the software that fits in.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Really is no best ryan, they all have different features.

The first step is figuring out which ones are important to you right now. invoicing, field service, sales, marketing.
Then look for the software that fits in.
what are you using shane?

I am currently using a hodge podg of programs and systems.
Been looking at simplifying with Intuit quikbase, and their customizable aps built around/on top of your customer database.

Does anyone here have any experience with quikbase by Intuit. The same company that makes our beloved quibooks.