Best Method For Roof Cleaning

drpowerwash5

Apr 15, 2020
Real Name
Brett M
Hey man. You don't want to use a pressure washer on the roof because it can damage the integrity of the roof. You need to use a softwash system to soap the roof with a chemical that will kill the mold.

drpowerwash5

Apr 15, 2020
Real Name
Brett M
We usually use a 50/50 mix of SH and water. Considering the SH is usually about 12.5%, the final product would be a little over 6%.

This is the best article I have on Roof Cleaning. I will try to write up a new one with some more details.

Timothyscarpet

Aug 29, 2018
Real Name
Chris Westerman
We usually use a 50/50 mix of SH and water. Considering the SH is usually about 12.5%, the final product would be a little over 6%.

This is the best article I have on Roof Cleaning. I will try to write up a new one with some more details.
Do you run a blend system or batch? We actually just sold our softwash skid after giving it a run for a summer, plenty of $$ in profits but wanted to focus our attention on carpet and air duct cleaning.

annajohnson

Jun 30, 2022
Real Name
Anna Johnson
Professional roof cleaners use special equipment and mixtures to clean the roof and, at the same time, protect your roof from the damage of high-pressure washers. One of those is a soft pressure hose. This gentle wash pressure hose is more frequently used for cleaning concrete and houses. They also employ a soap tank that holds the solution needed to clean the roof, a 50/50 blend of soap and sodium hypochlorite.

mrkavin

Banned
Jul 4, 2021
Real Name
kavin

roof cleaning adelaide
Hi
I am considering adding Roof cleaning / moss removal.
Can anyone give me advise on the best way to go about this and any pit falls to avoid and prices to charge

Many thanks for your help

KStevens

Jan 13, 2021
Real Name
Kyle Stevens
My husband cleans the roof himself. Every year.
It is hard to clean the protruding part, and he stand in the flat and use a scratcher. Our insulated roof is easy to clean up. All I have to do is to get up there with the help of a ladder or carefully jump there from the protruding part created by our attic. Then I move the leaves and staff with a scratcher, which is as easy as using a broom. Thanks to such roof structure we have not many difficulties maintaining it