Best combo of chemicals I've ever found for cleaning carpet

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
Ross, what was your opinion on grease eater by magic wand company?

Http://www.facebook.com/ecoprocc
I don't have a lot of experience with different presprays, but an old timer here suggested Grease Eater, and I was impressed with how the carpet he was cleaning in my neighbors unit was cleaning up, so I ordered a couple of 3 gallon pails of it.
It's a powder, and I am just finishing up my first pail, it goes a long way, I use 2 oz per gallon in a pump up sprayer.
Very economical.
I have been very satisfied, in fact, I also bought a gallon of their Trashed Green for extra dirty jobs, and I just pulled it out last week, because the silver gray Berber I did was not up cleaning up to my standards.
I had rotovaced it as I normally do for my dirty jobs, but it still looked bad.
it had weird filtration like areas surrounding the areas where extra heavy furniture had left permanent indents in the carpet, and the traffic lanes were still bad.
So, the next day, before doing the tile and grout, I decided to break out the Trashed Green, and prespray with it, and the difference was amazing.
It was like I had not even cleaned it the prior day, but I did, and I really gave it a work out the first time around.
Hope that helps.
It's also got a terrific smell, many clients remark at how good it smells, but after rinse, it is barely noticeable, with just a freshness left in the room.
I have used it in homes where the women are hyper allergic to smells,(my home being one) and the ladies had no problems or complaints either.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
I can't be wrong, I made no claims, or atleast I didn't mean to. I thought the softener I have is what they called that. It's a stupid magnetic (no salt used) softener and I can't tell they it does anything, and they added like 750.00 to the TM package for it.

Gonna look into this one you posted a link to.
So you had it? You really liked it?

Worked good and AZ has some hard water ... I was charging twice a week ... It handles about 500 gallons per charge ... Easy though

crash1big

Mar 18, 2011
Illinois
Real Name
Marlan Brown
Business Location
United States
Stalk you? Seems quite the opposite..

I'd rather get along and share ideas, and not just share the "dumb" button...

There's a dumb button? ....oh lookie .....a dumb button! * who gets it first?*:)

T

TheEyeball

any recommendation for Canadian customers?​
There are a bunch of shipping restrictions aren't there? Is driving across the border into the US an option for you? Buy what you need and drive it back in your own vehicle? What if someone in the states private shipped stuff to you? I'd be willing to send you stuff as long as we don't get raided by the DEA or something. You'd have to cover all shipping costs of course, but I can take stuff to the post office and ship it to you.

Reactions: TechClean

gr4474

Oct 2, 2011
LOUISIANA
www.bluecarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Greg Rodie
Business Location
United States

Nutstyle

Jul 25, 2009
FL
Real Name
Alberto Rivero
Business Location
United States
This one looks to be a decent option:

Code:
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=Flow-Pur+RV-PRO&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=ToN&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=639&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=15414288105048642520&sa=X&ei=yybST7rFCoyK6QHT8bmgAw&ved=0CG8Q8wIwAA

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
Of course a water softener is desirable for areas that have hard water.
I use TMFs Preload which works quite well in both residential and commercial.
Similar to Prochem's Ultra Pac but is less expensive while it works just as well in
my experience. For a rinsing agent I use Bridgepointes Fiber Plus with a PH of 7.5 to 8.
I have tried other detergents but so far this one works the best for me. With its lower
ph I have had no problems with browning or leaving residue. When you rinse the carpet
with Fiber Plus the carpet feels very soft and residue free when used as directed.

Jan Sullins

Reactions: Scott W

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
The same water softeners that are shown on the Interlink site are available from Bridgepoint or CRW or HydroForce distributors in Canada. There are about 20 locations.

Scott,

These just look like they exchange cations. Is there any issue with blowing sodium water into people's carpets? Is the concentration low enough so as not to pose any issues? Or are there any changes necessary to deal with working with this high sodium water?

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
Is there a delete post key? If not, why not? This was created by mistake, and I can't find a way to delete it, so everyone is going to be bored by my post on locating the delete post key.