Best carpet wand?? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Best carpet wand??

H2odryguy

Oct 20, 2014
Real Name
Kevin Noland
What is the best all around carpet wand. I'm picking up a CDS 4.8 salsa tomorrow and want your recommendations for the best wand to get..!! I'm going to do primarily residential cleans to follow up after water damage mitigation work..

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
What is the best all around carpet wand. I'm picking up a CDS 4.8 salsa tomorrow and want your recommendations for the best wand to get..!! I'm going to do primarily residential cleans to follow up after water damage mitigation work..

There is no such thing as "The Best"....Of ANYTHING. In order for anything to be The Best, the whole world must agree without argument. Good luck with that.

The only thing that you should ask is....What's The Best Wand For ME.
When you find that wand, you will then have your answer.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
when you drive off in the morning with your wand in the van,, and you come home with money !!! That's a Damn Good Wand !!! Its a Money Maker !!!

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I think the best value for your TM is the Westpak 10-0550. I angle the outside jets slightly to the wings and put wider angle jets in the center for less of a dead spot under the tube.

On a side note, use both vac ports on your waste tank and remove the performance robbing 90° elbows. I run each line into a separate filter and use a 2" SS Y fitting after to tie into one 2" line after, then only one 2" line to the wand. If you are using a tight enough filter material (panty hose) you can ace the internal SS waste tank filter too, for another performance gain. Here's a pic of how I run my vac lines
19842.jpeg
for improved performance.

H2odryguy

Oct 20, 2014
Real Name
Kevin Noland
Mike, awesome tip.. thanks
Philip, this isn't about a Harry Potter wand.

I want a light weight 2" wand.. simple as that

Sierra Clean Care

Feb 22, 2015
Real Name
Jeff T.
Porty- AW29(or as a back up wand), TM- prochem titanium, PMF 3 jet titanium, swivel- Devastator....... my favourites anyway.....

Reactions: wesley299