Best Carpet Installation Company Singapore

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Feb 13, 2018
Real Name
Valentina Ventas
Carpetworkz.com is one of the best carpet supply and installation company in Singapore their staff has over 20 years of carpet installation experience. They assist customers to setup carpets at low costs and fast delivery speed.

ed23ce5c28c620a11995abb2520705c2.jpg

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Carpetworkz.com is one of the best carpet supply and installation company in Singapore their staff has over 20 years of carpet installation experience. They assist customers to setup carpets at low costs and fast delivery speed.

How much for just replacing the traffic lanes in my double wide trailer?

Need it done today...thanks.

Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

How much for just replacing the traffic lanes in my double wide trailer?

Need it done today...thanks.
I got you lil buddy. I install it for 2 dollars a yard. And ill staple it all down real good. I got me a new stapler.

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
I got you lil buddy. I install it for 2 dollars a yard. And ill staple it all down real good. I got me a new stapler.
With TMF, there are learners, promoters, educators, and advertisers, and more. I guess the original poster is about one of those things.

Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
With TMF, there are learners, promoters, educators, and advertisers, and more. I guess the original poster is about one of those things.
I know. But he posted out side of business marketing ;)

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
man those are the worst too R/R I always get cut up and yes i’m always up too date in tetanus shots

Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
man those are the worst too R/R I always get cut up and yes i’m always up too date in tetanus shots
I did install like that once when i was like 17 or 18. I put in a room and stapled all the bubbles down. Had no idea what i was doing.

Yep its almost always the berbers. I guess they cant get them stretched tight enough to hold. I think its worse then steps. Arms get slashed then when pulling trash off the truck they get me again. I yell out at the dump site “mther fkn noob!”

Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Love them carpet squares in pic though. They should use them everywhere. Commercial residential apartments everywhere. Very easy to take care of.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I did install like that once when i was like 17 or 18. I put in a room and stapled all the bubbles down. Had no idea what i was doing.

Yep its almost always the berbers. I guess they cant get them stretched tight enough to hold. I think its worse then steps. Arms get slashed then when pulling trash off the truck they get me again. I yell out at the dump site “mther fkn noob!”
i have a set of stairs this week that im dreading

Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

i have a set of stairs this week that im dreading

I know the feeling man lol. Your cringing knowing their gonna get you. You know the plink sound they make when they hook you. I think its worse then the dental drill.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I know the feeling man lol. Your cringing knowing their gonna get you. You know the plink sound they make when they hook you. I think its worse then the dental drill.
how funny they really do make a funny sound i got stuck today in a mobile home restretch

Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
how funny they really do make a funny sound i got stuck today in a mobile home restretch
Their so damn sharp you hear it sometimes before you feel it. Next thing you know that tiny little pin hole in your finger sends a shocking pain half way up your arm. I got a flight to do tomorrow. Im sure ill get stuck.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Their so damn sharp you hear it sometimes before you feel it. Next thing you know that tiny little pin hole in your finger sends a shocking pain half way up your arm. I got a flight to do tomorrow. Im sure ill get stuck.
the worst is probably getting jabbed right under the finger nail

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Ouch!

Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
you know now that is probably going to happen to one of us now. Had it happen many times with tackstrip but not staples. You cant cover up that kind of pain.

Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
“Michael” “Miiiiichael” its your turn mike. There coming for you tooooooo
IMG_4660.jpg
:D

Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States