Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Well I can't say its the absolute best with a 100% certainty but I can say it gives all others a serious run for their money. This thing is a beast. Tony sent me one to make a video on how to assemble it as many cleaners could not figure it out. So while shooting the video I took it out for a test spin a few times. I must say compared to some of the other wands he had me try in the past this one really took the cake. How so?

Several reasons. I am very critical when it comes to quality. So I would tell Tony what needed to be done and lo and behold, instead of getting "butthurt" like others I have suggested improvements, Tony went right back to work. What is the result? A better swivel, a locking head, a bored out head to increase air flow, lift and CFM, an over sized glide and an ergonomic handle. It did everything it says and I am impressed. Is it the "best" wand ever made? Time will tell but so far I am impressed. So much so I asked him could I distribute them. So they are now in the TMF store. Enjoy!

https://shop.truckmountforums.com/c...mf-ti-pro-wand-the-baddest-wand-on-the-planet

groutguy

Mar 9, 2008
Fredericksburg Virginia
pristinepete.com
Real Name
Peter Diehl
Business Location
United States
Well I can't say its the absolute best with a 100% certainty but I can say it gives all others a serious run for their money. This thing is a beast. Tony sent me one to make a video on how to assemble it as many cleaners could not figure it out. So while shooting the video I took it out for a test spin a few times. I must say compared to some of the other wands he had me try in the past this one really took the cake. How so?

Several reasons. I am very critical when it comes to quality. So I would tell Tony what needed to be done and lo and behold, instead of getting "butthurt" like others I have suggested improvements, Tony went right back to work. What is the result? A better swivel, a locking head, a bored out head to increase air flow, lift and CFM, an over sized glide and an ergonomic handle. It did everything it says and I am impressed. Is it the "best" wand ever made? Time will tell but so far I am impressed. So much so I asked him could I distribute them. So they are now in the TMF store. Enjoy!

https://shop.truckmountforums.com/c...mf-ti-pro-wand-the-baddest-wand-on-the-planet

Great...I'm was a day early getting my wand, story of my life. When I buy something, a better one comes out the next day, LOL

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Like my Devpro. The Dangpro looks like a great wand .
What would it retail for ?
The link has it for $799

I really need a new wand but it seems like at least once a year someone posts about the best wand and I'm left scratching my head not knowing what one to get.

Reactions: Artie09

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
What's the price on the wand Rob? In the near future I might be interested

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app
I just spoke with Tony and asked could I offer a special to 10 TMF members and he said we could let them go for 699 + shipping. It will be for 10 only!

I will have Ed put up the link tomorrow.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Great vid!!
So @Rob has this changed your mind about swivel wands?
Obviously the fact that u can lock it when needed too....
Best of both worlds??
What is your goto/fav wand on your truck??
I was surprised he took my advice. I jokingly said a while back, be nice if it did both. Got to give him credit. So yes, with Prochem being 1350 with no glide, no swivel and less air flow I am changing over. Anyone want to buy a used PC Ti wand? I have 6

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I was surprised he took my advice. I jokingly said a while back, be nice if it did both. Got to give him credit. So yes, with Prochem being 1350 with no glide, no swivel and less air flow I am changing over. Anyone want to buy a used PC Ti wand? I have 6
I need a new lightweight wand, shoulder has been hurting lately. This new wand might be just what I need :)

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
The link has it for $799

I really need a new wand but it seems like at least once a year someone posts about the best wand and I'm left scratching my head not knowing what one to get.
$799 US / $699
After dollar conversion shipping, duty etc ( our dollar is trading around .78 cents to your Greenback) wand will be $1200 CND.
That $1200 Cnd works out to $925 US roughly.
If I recal Devpro was about $1100 after shipping, $ conversion and duty.
Just bought Dave's brushes ( EZ pole, grout brushes , uph brush $69 US value)
$ 70 US to ship, $22 CND broker fee.
We get kicked in the nuts buying from the US.
I'm a two hr drive one way to the border. Could save $ having it shipped to a broker at the border but hardly worth it after I factor in driving.
Only time buying from US works out for me is when our $ is close to par with yours.
Four years ago when I bought my gently used 2009 box truck (25K miles) and Titan 575 ( 1200 hrs) our $ was 1.02 to yours.
Made good sense to buy in the US.
If I made that deal today it would cost me $10k Cnd more ( $7800 US)
Sorry about the rambling.... Still love being Cnd... US nice place to visit but couldn't pay me to live there!
No disrespect intended guys... you probably have the same opinion with Canada!

Reactions: CCWorks

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Great...I'm was a day early getting my wand, story of my life. When I buy something, a better one comes out the next day, LOL

I've heard nothing but good things about that wand you bought. It's definitely a step up from what you've been using you cheap skate. I thought I was the biggest cheapo on the forum and now you've been outed. :p

Reactions: groutguy

Kevin De Medeiros

Dec 17, 2010
Ontario
Real Name
Kevin De Medeiros
Business Location
United States

Looks like a well made wand.
I just spoke with Tony and asked could I offer a special to 10 TMF members and he said we could let them go for 699 + shipping. It will be for 10 only!

I will have Ed put up the link tomorrow.
I've been looking around for a new wand and this looks pretty nice. Rob how does this wand compare weight wise to the prochem titanium and does the head come in that blue cause the link you shared shows it bare metal?

bjones2004

Feb 3, 2013
Real Name
Brandon Jones
I need a new wand. My bentley is toast. The regular bentley swivel though is the perfect height for me. Can you do me a favor Rob and measure from the ground to the grip you hold where you pull the trigger? I actually bought one from you a few years ago and loved it but it was too tall and killed my shoulder.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I need a new wand. My bentley is toast. The regular bentley swivel though is the perfect height for me. Can you do me a favor Rob and measure from the ground to the grip you hold where you pull the trigger? I actually bought one from you a few years ago and loved it but it was too tall and killed my shoulder.
What wand was it Brandon and I will take a pic of them side by side if you like. And if I have it.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Tony can give you a shorter tube if need be. With the design of this tube and the angle that the head has to be, it has to be a bit longer.

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
Rob,

You forgot to tighten the screws holding the head to the bearing. You would have been fired on the spot had you been one of my mechanics using the adjustable wrench the way you did....

Nice looking wand....

Gotta harrass you .... it has to be someone's job to keep you in line...

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Just an observation, but...whoever buys this tool, needs to start looking to match the hose and fittings on it, because in about 6months, you'll be spraying rusty water all over the carpet.

A raptor hose with galvanized fittings??? COME ON ROB!!! Even the cheap ass AW29 wand has stainless steel tubing with brass fittings.

The only three things that should be replaced on a wand periodically is a valve kit, quick disconnect, and jets. Everything else shouldn't need replaced.

I asked Tony Dang about the galvanized at Experience, and he said it's an "upgrade". Stupid

If he cut corners with that part, did he cut corners where we can't see in the swivel???

Rob, you know better. Fix it before there's problems

Reactions: Allied