Best auto top up for porty???

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I'm not going through that crap again!! Bucketing water with low pressure. Probably cost me a hour on saturday.
What do you pros recommend?? Is there one where indont have to drill through my tank?
Thank you

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Also, is there a kit I can buy with different adaptors for faucets??
This will be game changer for me!!

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
20190220_145010.jpg

Still the best and fastest with the least issues is to let the pump pull it on it's own if you are setting up inside. No leaks ever, put a chem injector on the pump intake and call it good.

Reactions: CCWorks

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Jim,
So that hose is going directly into the pump intakes in the bottom of the extractor tank??
That's easy peezy. Hmmmm ok. Simple enough.

Reactions: Jim Davisson

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I had a idea to put a small pump in a bucket very similar to that. On the other in inside the tank is a magnetic float valve and switch that cut the water on and off as the level drops in the tank. Problem is I would be left with a full tank everytime.
I could turn the water on hot and low pressure and I would be golden.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
A number of places have a faucet adapter kit. I've never used anything other than a basic faucet adapter that hooks to the more common faucets that you should be able to buy locally at Lowes, Home Depot, etc. The adapter kit is around 40 to 50 bucks and are carried by Interlink, Jondon, Steambrite, etc. https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AX21

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
A number of places have a faucet adapter kit. I've never used anything other than a basic faucet adapter that hooks to the more common faucets that you should be able to buy locally at Lowes, Home Depot, etc. The adapter kit is around 40 to 50 bucks and are carried by Interlink, Jondon, Steambrite, etc. https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AX21
Thanks randy. At home depot now...lol

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
It used to be $29 just a while and I thought it was expensive then...

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Home depot does not know what im talking about. It figures!!!
I cannot believe its 60.00 for that kit. Wow!!

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I think the 55 and change kit is better deal still. All metal and more parts.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
View attachment 83578
Still the best and fastest with the least issues is to let the pump pull it on it's own if you are setting up inside. No leaks ever, put a chem injector on the pump intake and call it good.
You have a very understanding customers and I don't say it sarcastically. This setup wouldn't work for me, especially in vacant rental properties without power or water. Is that rinse or emulsifier in the bucket?

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Looking on Amazon now...lol
I haven't had to buy one in a few years. The last one I bought was at Lowes in the same area where they sell faucet aerators, washers, etc. I did see one on Amazon that looked like it. The one I use fits a lot of faucets except for some of the fancier ones. I think this is the same type I bought at lowes for 6.98. It definitely won't work on some commercial grade faucets. I highly advise getting at least 2 of them and some extra washers if you can find them. https://www.lowes.com/pd/Danco-Chrome-Dual-Standard-Adapter/3647058

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
You have a very understanding customers and I don't say it sarcastically. This setup wouldn't work for me, especially in vacant rental properties without power or water. Is that rinse or emulsifier in the bucket?
That was in a rental house actually. Yes, I added emulsifier to the bucket in addition to regular chemical injection for one room that needed it.

No power or water can be a real handicap for anyone.

Reactions: Luky