Been trying to sell my Amtex | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Been trying to sell my Amtex

Joshua Johnson

Sep 7, 2013
This is all good stuff. I'll be using the Amtex in the desert, so blazing hot vehicles are the norm. Having your van not catch on fire is vital. I wonder how neglectful the cleaner in these pics was.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Give it to AZ, he claims to be poor and like to tinker and upgrade machines.
Correction, AZ is not poor, he likes to live off the grid, that's difference. Also , he's in a good place and comfortable. I'm not saying anything wrong about Allied TM, I had an opportunity to pick up Inferno for $500 , but after quick evaluation , I've decided not to.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Joshua couldn't make it...still available. Must be a TMF member in need to claim it.

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
Joshua couldn't make it...still available. Must be a TMF member in need to claim it.
Ah man that stinks...sounded like it would have been good for him....I wish I would have seen this thread back when it started...I was just up in GA to buy a cargo van and drive it back home so that I could finally be serious about CC...bringing a TM home too would have been nice! Lol...I'm still on the porty/etm game...maybe another trip to GA wouldn't be the worst thing..lol

Reactions: Allied

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
A lot of bs when buying here
Idk why it seems like everyone has trouble with it here lol...just stick to ur word I think...I know life comes up sometimes and it's hard to follow through...but try your best to... especially for a free TM!!

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Bump!

There has to be somebody just starting out, here on TMF land, that can use this TM.

Dude, just sell the motor, pump, and blower and put s few $k in your pocket. That's what I did with my Amwreck. You're a good guy, but hell take the cash. This thread is depreciating Amwreck machines nationwide.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
agree with johnny
guys with tm are spooked about trying to fix a TM that no one can fix or that they dont know how much it will cost to fix?????

a guy was going to give me his STEAM ACTION TM....
nice TM

it was working accept it needed some work on the HX as they were leaking......
said I COULD HAVE IT IF i uninstalled it from his van.....

passed on the deal as uninstalling a TM - 1000$
installing a TM in my van 1000$

i had no idea how much it would cost to fix...$$$...????

called him a while back and said he got the HX fixed for around 300-400$$
but how is anyone to know....????

it can cost anywhere from 500-2500$ to fix those HX...
maybe more?????

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Hey bud, something to think about, TCS could make you amtex into a warrior. I'm eventually going to bring all my old junk units to them and Frankenstein a unit together. Does that have a roots blower? Only thing is their frame only supports Gardner Denver

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
that unit would be great and Safe on a open trailer.
my friend had a Scorcher unit on one and the only issue was heavy wind lighting his pilot .

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
Bump!

There has to be somebody just starting out, here on TMF land, that can use this TM.
If I had the space to store it and work on it I'd want it :/ ..I think for guys just starting out the idea of replumbing and what not sounds very complicated but it'd be pretty easy...I'm sorry if it's already been covered in the thread but what are the performance stats for the blower and pump? Cfm, lift, psi, flow?

Thanks

Reactions: Allied

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
If I had the space to store it and work on it I'd want it :/ ..I think for guys just starting out the idea of replumbing and what not sounds very complicated but it'd be pretty easy...I'm sorry if it's already been covered in the thread but what are the performance stats for the blower and pump? Cfm, lift, psi, flow?

Thanks
20 hp 36 blower. No idea on the pump

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Dude, just sell the motor, pump, and blower and put s few $k in your pocket. That's what I did with my Amwreck. You're a good guy, but hell take the cash. This thread is depreciating Amwreck machines nationwide.
Thanks mang...Parting it and selling it would be fargin aggravating...I was hoping to close that shitty chapter and help someone out at the same time.

Amwreck is depreciating amwreck...Lol

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
I really am trying to gift this TM to a startup CC. If I was to sell it to someone who is already established my asking price would be $1500.