Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
I have posted several times on TMF about selling my 20/36 Amtex Inferno (2013). No takers yet and I can understand why. Whatever issues these TM have can be corrected by re-plumbing it and replacing the 2 HXs for some sort of fuel fired heat. The engine, blower and pump work perfectly. Issues are exhaust and pressure side hose configuration.

Sooooooooooo...I have decided to donate it to a upstart TMF member (recipient picks up/GA).

Just need help selecting the person who deserves it.

@admin @toddthecleaner any ideas?

Thanks

20180219_140625.jpg
20180219_140729.jpg

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I have posted several times on TMF about selling my 20/36 Amtex Inferno (2013). No takers yet and I can understand why. Whatever issues these TM have can be corrected by re-plumbing it and replacing the 2 HXs for some sort of fuel fired heat. The engine, blower and pump work perfectly. Issues are exhaust and pressure side hose configuration.

Sooooooooooo...I have decided to donate it to a upstart TMF member (recipient picks up/GA).

Thanks

View attachment 83594View attachment 83595
You're a good man.

Joshua Johnson

Sep 7, 2013

Thanks

Hi Allied. I'd love to drive out and pick up your Amtex. I am an owner/operator in a small town, Ukiah, Ca. Pop. 15k. I've been pretty successful with simple equipment and a bucket of elbow grease. No truckmount yet.

Using a Nautilus mx500, 20" Minuteman buffer and mostly TMF chem I've learned both how to, and more importantly, how not to clean carpet, tile and upholstery.

I so badly want to upgrade my system so that I can move faster, get better results and make more money. Money to move my family to a more lucrative and populous area.

Money is freedom... and my portable is is like a cherished old nag. I love it, but it isn't getting me ahead.

I've been looking into TM systems for quite a while but have been daunted by the expense. My credit isn't great due to an god-awful experience with identity theft and being poor for a couple years, during a "career change". Otherwise, I'd just finance new equipment.

In summary: If you haven't found a taker, and choose me as the beneficiary, your Amtex will be put to good use and help a small band of nice humans to escape the treadmill of fire, flooding and too many dog urine jobs here in Northern California. I know what I'm doing, I just need better tools.

Btw, I brew pretty good IPAs. Just sayin... I could bring you a case. Not a bribe.

Best wishes,
Joshua Johnson
707-972-1071
ukiahccc@gmail.com
www.carbonatedcarpet.com

leuj20

May 18, 2009
Real Name
Luis
Business Location
United States
Give it to me, I need a frame

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Hi Allied. I'd love to drive out and pick up your Amtex. I am an owner/operator in a small town, Ukiah, Ca. Pop. 15k. I've been pretty successful with simple equipment and a bucket of elbow grease. No truckmount yet.

Using a Nautilus mx500, 20" Minuteman buffer and mostly TMF chem I've learned both how to, and more importantly, how not to clean carpet, tile and upholstery.

I so badly want to upgrade my system so that I can move faster, get better results and make more money. Money to move my family to a more lucrative and populous area.

Money is freedom... and my portable is is like a cherished old nag. I love it, but it isn't getting me ahead.

I've been looking into TM systems for quite a while but have been daunted by the expense. My credit isn't great due to an god-awful experience with identity theft and being poor for a couple years, during a "career change". Otherwise, I'd just finance new equipment.

In summary: If you haven't found a taker, and choose me as the beneficiary, your Amtex will be put to good use and help a small band of nice humans to escape the treadmill of fire, flooding and too many dog urine jobs here in Northern California. I know what I'm doing, I just need better tools.

Btw, I brew pretty good IPAs. Just sayin... I could bring you a case. Not a bribe.

Best wishes,
Joshua Johnson
707-972-1071
ukiahccc@gmail.com
www.carbonatedcarpet.com
I am in GA...you would need a trailer to haul it off. If that still works for you it's yours.

Let me know.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States

Thanks

Member of the Year 2019.

Joshua Johnson

Sep 7, 2013
I am in GA...you would need a trailer to haul it off. If that still works for you it's yours.

Let me know.
Awesome!! Thank you Allied!!! 1st Choice is right. Its about a week round trip from N.Cal. I'll fly out and rent a Uhaul. Spring Break would probably work out best for logistical reasons.

I'm humbled and grateful. Thank you so very much.

My business email is: ukiahccc@gmail.com

Ttys.