Beating the foaming problem

epservices

Feb 26, 2012
arizona
Real Name
clyde esprit
Business Location
United States
I would like some opinions on the best way to kill foam when cleaning really dirty tiles.
I have heard of the downstream injector which pulls the liquid defoamer along with the waste. If it works where does one purchase this equipment?
I think using the larger hoses does give you more airflow but which also creates more foam.

We all know that time is money. The more concentrated the product the faster it cleaned but the more foam it produces
Your opinions are greatly appreciated

Tcoulter

Apr 18, 2017
Real Name
Trace Coulter
I have never had an issue with foam while cleaning tile. Just use TMF Groutmaster and/or Viper Renew Acidic cleaner. You shouldn't be having trouble with foam while cleaning Tile, in my opinion.

TomKelly

Mar 26, 2021
Real Name
Tom Kelly
I have never had an issue with foam while cleaning tile. Just use TMF Groutmaster and/or Viper Renew Acidic cleaner. You shouldn't be having trouble with foam while cleaning Tile, in my opinion.
I agree but I can see how someone could have issues with the foam

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I have a small 32oz bottle in my back pocket with liquid defoamer in it, every room of carpet, or every 15-20 min of tile grout cleaning, and I squirt some of that in the hose.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Buy a DeFoamer Puck and throw it into the filter basket of your truckmount. No issues with foam for the entire job. Usually lasts a few days actually.