Be Careful of Boss Ultima Services

Jun 18, 2011
Real Name
Jeff Mann
Business Location
United States
This business calls all over the United States and tries to set up carpet and upholstery cleaning appts with the local carpet cleaning companies and even uses a local area code. They are based out of Phoenix, AZ and there have been many complaints that the contractors were not paid on time or even at all by them? The way it works is that customers call them for a cleaning appt and then they try to contract it out. A rep will call you, the carpet cleaning service, and they may even act like they are the customer making the call themself and will try and set up an appt for a cleaning. Once you have completed the job, you are supposed to call them back and they pay you through PayPal.

Check their BBB information and complaints for further research.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
New Jersey
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I think I received a call from them 4-5-6 times. They left messages to call them back, but I never did. It has always been a rep that calls and wants to contract the work out. No thanks. They always say they need some carpet cleaning done tomorrow are you available?

Thanks for the warning....

Last edited:

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Good info, being here in AZ myself good to know

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
I told them I didn't want to deal with them because they have bad payment reviews, still wont stop calling & i love those 30 to 90 day pop up checks but I will pass on boss Optima

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
I too have received calls from them, i tell them sorry but not interested yet they continue to call me
well i was nice the first few times, then it became time not to be nice, haven't heard back from them anymore

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Does anyone get some company that texts you job offers, they say something like “One time job offer......”

Jun 18, 2011
Real Name
Jeff Mann
Business Location
United States
Does anyone get some company that texts you job offers, they say something like “One time job offer......”
Yes! Those text messages are a scam. Don't fall for them! They use Google numbers and if you try to call them, it goes to a long distance location. What they want to do is get you to use their credit card number and then they later try to ask you for a refund. It is some sort of credit card scam similar to the Nigerian Check Scam, but with stolen credit cards, where somehow they profit from the transaction?

Yes, but how do you know it is a scam?

- Bad grammer and broken English is a dead give away. Are they foreign?
- Do they mention using a credit card to pay for work done in the first couple of messages?
-Do they answer the phone when you call them? Or, turn around and send you a text message, explaining that they are busy in a mtg. This is another dead give away!
-Is it a Google number that they are using to disquise their real location?

The reason they don't want to talk to you is because they are trying to conceal their real identity.

Don't give them a smart ass answer because they will post your number all over the place and hound you with text messages. Just tell them you are not interested in their scam and they will leave you alone.

Jun 18, 2011
Real Name
Jeff Mann
Business Location
United States
Earlier thread mentions that Boss Ultima Services are located in Phoenix, AZ. Correction, they are located in Mesa, AZ. Sorry about that!

Jun 18, 2011
Real Name
Jeff Mann
Business Location
United States
Are you affiliated with them in some way, haha, you've been getting a lot of new toys....just saying.
Are you serious?? Why would I post this warning if I was with them?

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Earlier thread mentions that Boss Ultima Services are located in Phoenix, AZ. Correction, they are located in Mesa, AZ. Sorry about that!
Us Arizona’s call that entire area PHX, or simply the Valley