Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling Service in London

handyfoxuk

Banned
Oct 11, 2018
Real Name
Monica Montana
Handyfox provides which includes sink and faucet sales, installation, replacement, and repair. We also provide expert installation service, and will make sure your new sink or faucet looks flawless and performs perfectly.
Signs your faucet needs to be repaired or replaced:
  • Leaky faucet
  • Dripping tap
  • Low water pressure

If your faucet or sink just needs a repair, we can provide fast, expert service at a great value. We can help you create the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams, with the sinks, appliances, showers, vanities and cabinets of your choice.
Kitchen Remodeling:
  • Remodeling your kitchen into your dream kitchen often involves moving plumbing fixtures, installing gas lines, building cabinets, and more.
  • Sinks, stoves, ovens, faucets & drains are all parts of your houses plumbing that we intimately understand.

Bathroom Remodeling:
  • Outdated bathrooms are a drag! Remodeling your bathroom can literally help reinvent your home.
  • If you feel it is time to update your bathroom or the plumbing fixtures within it, including sinks, faucets, showers, toilets, and more, Handyfox always here to help.
  • Whether you are looking for a quick update or a total bathroom remodel, our team will help you make the most of your bathroom space and budget.
  • We will work with you to complete your bathroom remodeling project as quickly as possible, meeting your design requirements and budget.
If you are interested in remodeling your kitchen or bath call 020 today

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas
Thanks for the information, but do you work only in London or you can also provide your services and in the USA. I am living in London generally, but I also have a small house in Miami and am interested if you can help me with it. I have looked for a good company that will be able to repair all the faults that have appeared years after, and that won't take a lot of money for a simple renovation in the bathroom. I am now intending to buy the renovation from https://miamitile.com/bathroom-remodeling-miami/, but if you can also help me then I will also take in count your company because I like how you are working
Spammer
@admin
@rob allen

Reactions: PistolPete