Bane Clene Fresh water tank mod

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I would start by hooking up a garden hose to one side with full pressure and a vacuum hose from your TM to the other and try to force flow through there. Switch hoses and repeat on each side of the coil. If you can make any ground at all you can start pulling CLR or vinegar through it to work on the blockage.

Feb 24, 2015
Real Name
Jim Cross
Try Jim D. idea. But for an experienced former Bane user contact Lee or his son Justin. Google %!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!. Sign in. You might be able to find helpful info in the archives as well.

Feb 24, 2015
Real Name
Jim Cross
%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!

Feb 24, 2015
Real Name
Jim Cross
Sorry Rick. It won’t let me give you the link but just go to Google and search for “Mikey’s board”. Name your looking for is Lee/Justin Stockwell.

Nov 24, 2011
nc
Real Name
Ricky Lowe
Business Location
United States
finally got the coil open its just not heating up yet it still may have air in line not sure though but iam heating my water up with the heating element plug up inside the tank i have the perma mount bane 120 gal how long should it be until the water gets hot and will the element stop at a certain TEMP??

Nov 24, 2011
nc
Real Name
Ricky Lowe
Business Location
United States
there must have been a blockage i put alot of wd 40 in tubes and lets it sit overnight and got air hose and blew it out

Nov 24, 2011
nc
Real Name
Ricky Lowe
Business Location
United States
well i replaced the two hoses and all the connections ,got air hose and blew out the coil and got water heating up now it took forever but it works now