Bane clene equipment

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
Hey...I started with Bane in 1975, and stayed with them till 2016, I could never say a bad thing about Bill Bane...Never missed a job because of equipment break down, PCA was good stuff, booster was good stuff, made many clients happy over the years.
But, as the water calls came in, It was not made for that, plus with T&G, it would not do that.
Bane had a balance to it's system...It is where I met a young Bill Yeadon.

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
311c9e93df0ee157b4dedda11c8a4cad.jpg
I have this brand new, Never been unpacked and is heavy as shit...LOL

3bstartup

Sep 9, 2018
Real Name
Ben Bennett
Hey...I started with Bane in 1975, and stayed with them till 2016, I could never say a bad thing about Bill Bane...Never missed a job because of equipment break down, PCA was good stuff, booster was good stuff, made many clients happy over the years.
But, as the water calls came in, It was not made for that, plus with T&G, it would not do that.
Bane had a balance to it's system...It is where I met a young Bill Yeadon.
I used a bane unit over four months in 1980. "Maximount" unit. Best cleaning I ever did. I was the fixer for the other lame and lazy crew. I want to buy or lease one now. It has to be a post 2005 direct drive unit. Bane units now have high-power options that compliment its rugged industrial quality. It's the only one on the market that will last forever, cost next to nothing to operate, and do a splendid job on carpets.