Band of Brothers

Timothy

Aug 14, 2010
KENTUCKY
Real Name
Timothy Jackson
Business Location
United States
We are the Big Red Machine of Carpet Cleaning "some will know what that is" we are a brotherhood in our Industry,

I have much respect to all of you, I will check back later, honey-do-list to attend to.
peace

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
We are the Big Red Machine of Carpet Cleaning "some will know what that is" we are a brotherhood in our Industry,

I have much respect to all of you, I will check back later, honey-do-list to attend to.
peace
Guess it's important to make sure we all remember what was originally posted. Johnny

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
What are you talking about?

Timothy

Aug 14, 2010
KENTUCKY
Real Name
Timothy Jackson
Business Location
United States
It's all about brotherhood & friendship, we should all be there for each other and still agree to disagree at times.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
OK. I am thoroughly confused. Is the "Big Red Machine" not a reference to the Cincinnati baseball team from a few decades back and the start of new baseball season this week?

I don't know any Hell's Angels, but I thought they wore black leather, not red.

Somebody clue me in.

See Spots Run

Nov 1, 2010
redding, Ca.
www.seespotsruninc.com
Real Name
Ivan Smith
Business Location
United States
OK. I am thoroughly confused. Is the "Big Red Machine" not a reference to the Cincinnati baseball team from a few decades back and the start of new baseball season this week?

I don't know any Hell's Angels, but I thought they wore black leather, not red.

Somebody clue me in.
The Hells Angels' colors are red and white, Big Red Machine.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
I definitely view any of you guys as part as a brotherhood just like me and Ross do each other. We argue all the time! It's hillarious.
But we will give up our weekends and work all night for the other guy for free if one of us has vehicle/machine breakdown or something.
We can all be way more successful if we view each other as helpers instead of competition..

I'm still lost on the BIG RED MACHINE thing???

Btw. I had a uncle who was a hells angel.. He's dead now.

Timothy

Aug 14, 2010
KENTUCKY
Real Name
Timothy Jackson
Business Location
United States
I used that analogy because my brother belonged to a MC for years and I was around many MC clubs and always liked the brotherhood, friendship and comradery that that existed among them, so I was wondering why can't we as Carpet cleaning owners have such a untied brotherhood with each other...and sometimes that does show right here on TMF

I have seen guy's go down and everybody rally around ready to show and even throw support their way! I am always ready to do what I can for any of you guy's and absolutely love TMF and the help we show each other.

That's what I was trying to convey and yes I used the Hells Angels as a spin off for this thread.

Timothy

Aug 14, 2010
KENTUCKY
Real Name
Timothy Jackson
Business Location
United States
I definitely view any of you guys as part as a brotherhood just like me and Ross do each other. We argue all the time! It's hillarious.
But we will give up our weekends and work all night for the other guy for free if one of us has vehicle/machine breakdown or something.
We can all be way more successful if we view each other as helpers instead of competition..

I'm still lost on the BIG RED MACHINE thing???

Btw. I had a uncle who was a hells angel.. He's dead now.
Big red machine = Hells angels

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
I used that analogy because my brother belonged to a MC for years and I was around many MC clubs and always liked the brotherhood, friendship and comradery that that existed among them, so I was wondering why can't we as Carpet cleaning owners have such a untied brotherhood with each other...and sometimes that does show right here on TMF

I have seen guy's go down and everybody rally around ready to show and even Gthrow support their way! I am always ready to do what I can for any of you guy's and absolutely love TMF and the help we show each other.

That's what I was trying to convey and yes I used the Hells Angels as a spin off for this thread.
Timothy, I think some feel they are "full patch" and others are "Prospects " followed by the "Hanger on's" I totally get your message.