Baddest carpet cleaning wand on the planet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
@Rob Allen, who supplied this "Worlds Best Carpet Cleaning Wand" to you?

@Tom Conway

Tony Dang of Caltools
Why don't you at least give someone a chance to reply to you tagging them before you fire off 20 questions.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Tom and I are working together on my wand.

Reactions: cwill

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
Damn somebody is trying to get to the bottom of this.
None of our business I guess... we are just sheep. Have another glass of koolaid... put on the rose coloured glasses and please subscribe to being a Premium Member . Yes ring those phones.

Reactions: 212.0 and Cleanred

wiscokid

Apr 18, 2011
Real Name
js
Business Location
United States
I wonder if chemtex knows TMF essentially copied PH10k. Some have been vilified on this forum for doing similar things. I guess the same rules don't apply for the Allen's.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
download.php

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
It would seem to be a good idea to hear this from @Tom Conway. In the resent past, he has made clear who he was working with. Why would he need his wand renamed and relaunched by someone else.
That is Tom's business, not sure why some guys like to question everything that someone may do.
I have changed pre sprays a few times, we all make changes with our businesses from time to time.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Showers are the one place that I would go to an acid first. Actually Shower cleaner will work better for you than an alkaline cleaner will. Zep tub and tile cleaner is my go to shower tile cleaner.

What do you use when the shower is made of marble Todd?

Cleanred

Sep 4, 2012
That is Tom's business, not sure why some guys like to question everything that someone may do.
I have changed pre sprays a few times, we all make changes with our businesses from time to time.

Jason, this is bigger than pre spray changing by owners. This has the optics of disenfranchisement. So many questioned need to be answered by all parties. Wouldn't you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.