Baddest carpet cleaning wand on the planet! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Baddest carpet cleaning wand on the planet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
May I see some copies of these alleged forgeries? Carpet cleaners aren't always the sharpest tools in the shed. I mean many thought Deron was me for years. No offense of course. Ill just leave it at that after I see the copies.
it's based on your private message. time ago when you contacted me and I thought it was an impostor you said "I used to do that not anymore" " I stopped doing that years ago".
Joe my crazy friends also made a comment on that but I pay no attention to him cuz of the beef you guys have on each other.

I have not looked for that conversation on my private messages today but I could if you find it necessary. I don't on my end. I don't ever make false testimonies.

Reactions: cwill

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
May I see some copies of these alleged forgeries? Carpet cleaners aren't always the sharpest tools in the shed. I mean many thought Deron was me for years. No offense of course. Ill just leave it at that after I see the copies.
I'm just posting this so peopel don't think I'm being hostile against you. I said it many times and I will say it again; I have mad respect for you but I don't ever hold my breath to say what I feel is right to say. I could be wrong at times, but nothing stops me why? I don't make lies. If truth hurts... well there is nothing I can or will do.
Last, When and if I ever have anything against someone. I don't make it public I confront them face to face and work it out to happy endings. I guess you had already the opportunity to witness that.
Your minion, the one we did not make public las time, came clean at the end, and now we are better friends.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I'm just posting this so peopel don't think I'm being hostile against you. I said it many times and I will say it again; I have mad respect for you but I don't ever hold my breath to say what I feel is right to say. I could be wrong at times, but nothing stops me why? I don't make lies. If truth hurts... well there is nothing I can or will do.
Last, When and if I ever have anything against someone. I don't make it public I confront them face to face and work it out to happy endings. I guess you had already the opportunity to witness that.
Your minion, the one we did not make public las time, came clean at the end, and now we are better friends.

You and Rob and happy endings lol. You open your self up to a lot of jokes lol

Reactions: envy

TimM

Sep 9, 2007
Ogden Utah
Real Name
Tim
Business Location
United States
There it is.. @Robbdny froze it up and then handed his problem (a lemon) to another member to deal with. Id like to say alot of things but:censored:
Must be a good machine because it is now for sale out in Nevada for more money. Maybe @Todd the Cleaner bought it and is trying to flip it.....
link not valid

Last edited by a moderator:

DJCarpetService

May 16, 2011
PA
Real Name
Jared Benedict
Business Location
United States
Must be a good machine because it is now for sale out in Nevada for more money. Maybe @Todd the Cleaner bought it and is trying to flip it.....
link not valid
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get more entertaining...

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
Howe did @Robbdny freeze his TM in Florida?
I found this. I remember when this happened. We got it bad here too. Had ice for 2 days. Some kind of a record. its reckless to let them freeze anywhere. I can understand heaters going out. But he said the guy didn't even have one in van if I understand it right. I haven't a clue if this was time frame.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
He's from NC btw, not Florida.

And its possible that this is the 2nd van that Rob was selling.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Lol, bait & switch?? Convinced him to get the performer instead??

Last edited:

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
link not valid
Shhhh...... Not supposed to tell people it's me. Cash is to be left in a brown paper bag behind the dumpster and then I'll swap the bag with the cash for a bag with the keys.

TimM

Sep 9, 2007
Ogden Utah
Real Name
Tim
Business Location
United States
I knew you where involved somehow...... lol if not the baddest wand then the baddest truckmount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts