Baddest carpet cleaning wand on the planet! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Baddest carpet cleaning wand on the planet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
Hey Todd! I live in centennial hills. Jones and Grand Teton. I really gotta stop going to Mountains Edge, and my least favorite, Anthem Highlands. (I do like Southern Highlands Country Club though!) would you mind if I passed your number along to people that call from those areas? It's a 55 minute drive for me, and I freakin hate it. Needed it at first, but know it's too time consuming. I figured if your coming from Pahrump, it's some of the first things you have to drive through.
I think we need to go ahead and nominate Jimmy for member of the year. I've heard nothing but good things about him & from every post I've seen he's one of the nicest dudes here. @john gerding go ahead and second my nomination.

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
Ok cool. I'm gonna sit for a minute though. I can just picture the xp1000 becoming the 900, and the 1000 becoming a paddle shifted 1100. We will see. I have a 2011 5.0 convertible; and if I bought a 2010 GT with a 4.6 I wouldn't be happy. I'm a cautious sort of guy.
Get ya one of these rock climbers. My buddy in Nashville builds em, they're insane.

Attachments

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Who said Ford? It was a Nissan. Prochem Performer 405 that is almost bullet proof. The unit left here running great. I sold it to him for 6k,machine,van,tanks and a 1k PC Ti wand. Then he didn't heat it and we had the coldest week of the year. It blew seals,heat exchangers and developed leaks all throughout. Then the next guy contacted me and I told him DON'T buy it but he did it anyway.
The thread John linked me to said 59hp Ford

There must have been a different machine in the thread, I just read the first and last page since john would just tell me what happened....

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Shameless
lol

I'm chillaxin with my grandson as we hop pools at the beach. Waiting for the fireworks tonight.

ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1431875677.970445.jpg

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I've been watching YouTube vids on these lately. Those things are insane! Adventure Off Road Park in TN I think. Big $$$ trucks.
I love climbing hills and mountains but this is my weapon of choice.

ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1431875755.862396.jpg

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
I've been watching YouTube vids on these lately. Those things are insane! Adventure Off Road Park in TN I think. Big $$$ trucks.
The brother of the guy that built that one has an even crazier rig but I can't find pics right now. Last time I checked he had $90k in the build from scratch. They're downright scary as hell really....quite fast!

Reactions: jimmypietsch

Mar 23, 2012
Surprise Arizona
Real Name
Ty 212
Business Location
United States
I just did not see it at the trade show. where was it, I even took Rob's family to the store stole some brushes and I did not see any wand.
As shitty as this whole thread is and it does look bad, I did see the wand head in Robs hand at the show. I thought it was strange when Tom dropped it first cause it looked like Rob and Tony were coming together on something at the show. Now it looks like Tony and Rob made a little deal and cut Tom out of it a bit, bet those phones have been ringing at Toms place...

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
As shitty as this whole thread is and it does look bad, I did see the wand head in Robs hand at the show. I thought it was strange when Tom dropped it first cause it looked like Rob and Tony were coming together on something at the show. Now it looks like Tony and Rob made a little deal and cut Tom out of it a bit, bet those phones have been ringing at Toms place...
No behind the scene deals but I do appreciate you keeping the thread and drama alive. I knew there was someone I forgot to tag. I could I have forgot Ty!

Reactions: 212.0
Status
Not open for further replies.