Baddest carpet cleaning wand on the planet! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Baddest carpet cleaning wand on the planet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
He should have called me. He would have returned that money with a smile on his face and even pay some interest willingly. I got the means to make them do that.
I wouldve taken legal action.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I think at that point, Tony had already submitted a 2k security deposit and Robb wouldnt return it.
Not good.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Tmf is not what I once thought it was. I've been on here less and less ever since I bought that crappy van that was in "perfect working order". Not that anyone cares but I'm done with tmf. It was nice getting to know some of you guys. Good luck!!

What van? From who?

TimM

Sep 9, 2007
Ogden Utah
Real Name
Tim
Business Location
United States
Wow, this is getting good. All we need now is a few midgets, a donkey and a brand new one of a kind ETM made from a guy in South Carolina....

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
So the Robby guy bought it from Rob then flipped it? It turned out to be a lemon? I wouldn't touch a TM with those Ford motors.

I almost bought that Van and TM. But Robby asked me to let him have it and I did. I guess sometimes it pays off to be a nice guy. :) I ended up buying your van and TM and love it. :):):)

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Lol Johnny, just look back a few posts. Ill be damned if we have to repeat the story again lol, especially since we are at this point of it.

I'm playing catch up. Now about all caught up. :)

Reactions: Omar

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
What van? From who?
I love how people omit the facts when things go wrong that they were warned in advance about. In the pm Tony asked for my number. He called me and I tried hard to talk him out of buying the unit. Even after that he still PM'd me knowing the risk. (See screenshot) Then come to find out it suffered severe freeze damage by Robb the first guy that bought it from me. Some people love to blame others for their mistakes. So the plot thickened.

tony b convo.jpg

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Tmf is not what I once thought it was. I've been on here less and less ever since I bought that crappy van that was in "perfect working order". Not that anyone cares but I'm done with tmf. It was nice getting to know some of you guys. Good luck!!
It is what it is. Did you think you were gonna find mom and dad's love and support bwahahahahhahaha

You should have known the day you signes up it was gonna be quite the opposite.

This is not paradise and jesus is not around here. This the other place way bellow heaven and you should learn how to go by here or spend your time doung something else than signing in.

Good luck you bud

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I love how people omit the facts when things go wrong that they were warned in advance about. In the pm Tony asked for my number. He called me and I tried hard to talk him out of buying the unit. Even after that he still PM'd me knowing the risk. (See screenshot) Then come to find out it suffered severe freeze damage by Robb. Some people love to blame others for their mistakes. So the plot thickened.

View attachment 48790
Gotta love these screen shots. Wish I knew how to screen shoot too.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Use camera pn your phone.

PS They can't fix the plane. if I die today, take care of my clients bud. My daughter will give you the list.
Have a good time Martin. Just in case, what's your daughter's phone number. ;) See you when you get back.

tom patnode

Premium VIP
Jun 8, 2008
San Diego
renaissance-carpet.com
Real Name
Tom Patnode
You ever think that maybe @TConway took the highroad and decided not to make a negative comment. This BS has made me very unhappy. Greed is alive and well here. And so are lies.
I dont know in Tom C took the high road or not even seen this thread. That's why I tagged him. Also cleanfreak had tagged a different tom earlier giving the appearance that tom had been added to thread.
I agree with you that this thread is bs. Its also none of our business.
If you want my OPINION, I supported Rob on this . Then got a pretty red x from him for adding the people actually involved.
I think I need to take a break from nonsence like this

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I dont know in Tom C took the high road or not even seen this thread. That's why I tagged him. Also cleanfreak had tagged a different tom earlier giving the appearance that tom had been added to thread.
I agree with you that this thread is bs. Its also none of our business.
If you want my OPINION, I supported Rob on this . Then got a pretty red x from him for adding the people actually involved.
I think I need to take a break from nonsence like this
You posted at 4am my time. I looked at it early morning hours and thought I liked winner which is right beside the X. So since you got mad I reduced it to a Like. :sneaky::D

Status
Not open for further replies.