Baddest carpet cleaning wand on the planet! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Baddest carpet cleaning wand on the planet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
My question for you rob is this Why NOT go for your other wand design you have in mind? You have the resources and the knowledge. SO why rebrand other peoples ideas? I think you could bring a badass wand to the table but it needs to be a scratch build...

John, You're no dummy. This is all making me sick!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleanred

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
You are wrong. I went to Tony long before Tom did. I expressed how good the PC Ti wand was and that if I had one at half the price of PC it would be a hit. Well before Tom got involved Tony sent the head for me to test that I still have at my shop.
I do remember you telling me about that and showing it to me at the trade show over a year ago.

Reactions: john gerding

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
If everyone is hoping for a public statement from @TConway maybe someone should actually tag him.
But 15 pages of garbage is tough to read.

You ever think that maybe @TConway took the highroad and decided not to make a negative comment. This BS has made me very unhappy. Greed is alive and well here. And so are lies.

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
The way I understood what really went down with the wand is that it was a caltool wand. The wand had some issues and tony asked tom to work on it and the devpro was born. you can look back and read the thread where the swivel was first mentioned. and Im pretty sure it was a random tmf guy that suggested it... I could be wrong but thats what comes to mind thinking back... Tom worked the wand over made the improvements and the swivel happen...The wand is clearly not the brain child of a single man. I doubt if rob had any malice in mind in all this but I do think he should dump the idea of dealing with the devpro and bring his own brain child to light. Not that any of this is my business just strictly as an observer of the unfolding events. Its pretty clear we all wanna buy the devpro from tom with the devpro badge on it.. A true TMF wand would be an all original design

jimmypietsch

May 5, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Real Name
james pietsch
Business Location
United States
Just seems manufactures do this sorta thing. I just bought my son a Kawasaki Quad, that's really a Suzuki.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Look, I don't have a horse in this race, but doesn't Cobb Carpet re-brand this wand also?

Yes! An Cobb is known in this business as a thief of other's chemical and products too.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
You ever think that maybe @TConway took the highroad and decided not to make a negative comment. This BS has made me very unhappy. Greed is alive and well here. And so are lies.
Knowing Tom that is exactly what happened. @See Spots Run could not control himself and kinda said things Tom would not want him to say.

Reactions: jimmypietsch
Status
Not open for further replies.