bad review | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

bad review

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
i did a empty room used bio & a crb then extracted with truckmount after carpet dryed customer changed room around & you can see dark to light spot where bed use to sit all stains came up except for that traffic lane & i got tge worst review ever
20190827_122231.jpg

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
A polite response to the review and move on is about all you can do. We have 186 Google reviews and not all of them are 5 stars even though we want them to be.

I have a 2 star review from a lady that was upset that we didn't remove all the paint on her tile after her husband decided to paint with a sprayer and not protect the floor. I told her during the estimate that we would remove as much as possible during the cleaning but if she wanted all of it removed there would be an additional charge.

We also have 3 1 star reviews all from the same job that the customer accused us of scratching her wood floor doing a dryer vent cleaning. I did not see any scratches while we was there and told her that once she has it repaired send us the receipt showing it was paid and I would send her a check for it. A year later and I have not heard anything else from her.

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
A polite response to the review and move on is about all you can do. We have 186 Google reviews and not all of them are 5 stars even though we want them to be.

I have a 2 star review from a lady that was upset that we didn't remove all the paint on her tile after her husband decided to paint with a sprayer and not protect the floor. I told her during the estimate that we would remove as much as possible during the cleaning but if she wanted all of it removed there would be an additional charge.

We also have 3 1 star reviews all from the same job that the customer accused us of scratching her wood floor doing a dryer vent cleaning. I did not see any scratches while we was there and told her that once she has it repaired send us the receipt showing it was paid and I would send her a check for it. A year later and I have not heard anything else from her.
People are funny. I think a lot of those cases they aren't so concerned with getting the problem remedied they just want to complain.

beau

Jun 5, 2015
BC, Canada
Real Name
Beau Phipps
Business Location
Canada
I have one one start review to date. A lady that cancelled like 3 times on me than gave me "well maybe at the end of august some time." messages then never contacted me again.(this was in like March)

Was way out of normal range as well, i wasnt bothered by her suddenly going ghost. Till august came and she bombed me with a one star review saying i no showed her place...had no idea where she even lived cause she had only given me the town in our first talk but not the actual address. lol I to date dont even know what day she had thought i was going to show up at or how i would know where to go.

• Haha
Reactions: Robert86

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
They crucified Jesus what chances does a carpet cleaner have!

Reactions: Wec

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Thanking my Creator that till now I am always with 5 stars on Yelp and 10 stars with home stars. I think I have about 150 reviews in total.