Back to the drawing board

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 1, 2018
Real Name
Lesia Caldwell
I recently come to a agreement on a finial cleaning once the project manger ran every thing by his boss he cant justify paying that much for cleaning I also clean their building and now he wants two more quotes hopefully they are just for comparison now I have a lot of mixed emotions

May 5, 2017
Real Name
Randy Herman
if he is a big customer and you need the business work with him on the price. Don't give away your time but usually there is a point where everyone is happy.

Oct 1, 2018
Real Name
Lesia Caldwell
the other quotes are high I have my cutt off price if any body wants to mesg me their sq ft rates on commercial final clean up rates it would help me with my walk away price it would be appreciated

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Just try not to take it personal. You can't go off what other people do, all markets are different. The question is how much profit are you making? If you don't make any profit what is the point...you're not in the business to not make money.

Oct 1, 2018
Real Name
Lesia Caldwell
Grammarly.com can make your grammar and such much
Grammarly.com can make your grammar and such much
Just try not to take it personal. You can't go off what other people do, all markets are different. The question is how much profit are you making? If you don't make any profit what is the point...you're not in the business to not make money.
That’s a lot of cleaning and I’m not going to do for nothing there’s always something better down the road

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
It's almost never "just about the number," and if it is, then you dont want it.
You can talk however you want, but if I was hiring people and they chose to sound unintelligent by not using the basic punctuation that is thought in 2nd or 3rd grade I wouldn't hire them. I imagine you communicate differently with your customers, I was just giving you a hard time. Hope it works out for you.

Oct 1, 2018
Real Name
Lesia Caldwell
You can talk however you want, but if I was hiring people and they chose to sound unintelligent by not using the basic punctuation that is thought in 2nd or 3rd grade I wouldn't hire them. I imagine you communicate differently with your customers, I was just giving you a hard time. Hope it works out for you.
It a word now ha ha I pick back

Attachments

Oct 1, 2018
Real Name
Lesia Caldwell
I was giving you words a thought and by you saying it’s almost never about the numbers your first proposal is about selling your services so you are right on that one when it’s back to the drawling board here’s the response directly from the horses mouth

Attachments