AW 29 with glides, jet extenders is awesome!

James Cooper

Premium VIP
Jun 22, 2008
Brunswick, Georgia
www.jnccarpetsystems.com
Real Name
James Cooper
Business Location
United States
Been experimenting with quality and performance and found a supplier that can deliver a quality wand , I add the glide and make the addictions and you have an affordable light weight wand that can hang with any wand out there.

Will be offering them after the New Year at and Introductory Price of 189.00 Call me with any questions, will have pictures asap !

James Cooper

James Cooper

Premium VIP
Jun 22, 2008
Brunswick, Georgia
www.jnccarpetsystems.com
Real Name
James Cooper
Business Location
United States
I have the next set of wands in , just waiting for the dang valves and hanger adapters that are on backorder. So much for perfect timing , huh? Anyway , I had to get Jeff to call a few folks and ask them if they wanted to wait or hang with us. Basically , I screwed up and assumed we could have everything we needed asap, thats not the case.

sabrpilot

Albert Clark
Aug 6, 2011
S.C.
Real Name
albert clark
Business Location
United States
I have the next set of wands in , just waiting for the dang valves and hanger adapters that are on backorder. So much for perfect timing , huh? Anyway , I had to get Jeff to call a few folks and ask them if they wanted to wait or hang with us. Basically , I screwed up and assumed we could have everything we needed asap, thats not the case.

No big deal James...nobodies perfect and it's obvious that your working dligently to handle the issue.