Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
On average, how many sq ft can you clean per hour?

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
Residential probably 400-500 an hour depending on how much attention the rugs need. Commercial probably 800-1000 if I really get in the groove of things and it's a wide open space.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Residential 4-600, depends on a lot (interior decorator houses 300). Commercial 12-1500 using a scrub wand zipper style with 20' strokes. I prefer nobody helps on commercial, especially hallways. On hallways I clean one 14" pass along the appropriate wall as I drag the hose into the job and let the hose do the U over the carpet cleaned ahead of me as I work towards the exit. Keeping the hose in long straight lines is best practice for me. You need to be an ox, but it's fast.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Too many variables to be considered. Am I doing 3 rooms in the basement of 5500sqf house and I have to reach the premises going around the property because they don't want their precious stone to be touched by anyone or is it simple 5 room ranch with a straight shot reach ? In any case, I'm so slow when comes to cleaning residential carpeting ( you guys got me on prevac, crb-ing and other specialty touches)
Absolute delight for me is a combo , apartment - halls and stairs, I don't care if it's a 4 floor building I can do 3 rooms, both sides of apartment buildings (3-4 stories ) for under 3 hours( heavily soiled, both, rooms and hallways) I just hot back from restaurant account an hour ago. Started at 10pm, done at 1:30 am medium soiled 4K of open area using wand only, no CX-15 or Bonzer involved.( 180 ' hose length) In about 8 hours I'm heading to a rental property for about 2 hours, I'm cleaning 3 rooms hall, some WC. I'm praying that I don't have to use a vacuum , but I'm familiar with a setup. Code in, clean, get pay by PayPal, speed drying is a standard....