Not open for further replies.

mike$

May 29, 2014
California
Real Name
brandon Dre
Business Location
United States
Quit egging me on....My side job is breaking fingers. LOL. Carpet cleaner by day finger breaker by night.,
Best to everyone on this board.

K craigslist guidelines copy and paste.

craigslist does not permit automated posting to craigslist.org or using others as agents to post content to craigslist.org. Users who post non-local or irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content, or otherwise abuse craigslist's services detract from the user experience for all craigslist patrons. craigslist takes its intellectual property rights and Terms of Use seriously, and will take those steps necessary to protect its site and its users.

USE. You agree not to use or provide software (except for general purpose web browsers and email clients, or software expressly licensed by us) or services that interact or interoperate with CL, e.g. for downloading, uploading, posting, flagging, emailing, search, or mobile use. Robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, etc. are prohibited, as are misleading, unsolicited, unlawful, and/or spam postings/email. You agree not to collect users' personal and/or contact information ("PI").

(7) you are liable for TOU breaches by affiliates (e.g. marketers) paid by you, directly or indirectly (e.g. through an affiliate network); and (8) to pay us for breaching or inducing others to breach the "USE" section, not as a penalty, but as a reasonable estimate of our damages (actual damages are often hard to calculate): $0.10 per server request, $1 per post, email, flag, or account created, $1 per item of PI collected, and $1000 per software distribution, capped at $25,000 per day.

So essentially what this says is this is illegal and craigslist can file a civil tort against you for hiring this company. This company is a fraud, operates illegally, and by hiring this company you are playing with fire and eventually are going to get burned. Craigslist has several lawsuits pending and won with this very same case law...

CPS if anything I have said is untrue than send me a cease and desist for defamation and or libel. I will gladly accept any process of service by you. Once again you are a fraud and its not if you will get caught but when.

For further reading http://blog.ericgoldman.org/archives/2010/03/craiglist_wins.htm
a 1.3 million dollar lawsuit for this same exact thing...My suggestion to admin would be to delete this post so when craigslist sues this guy they don't go after you for endorsing and using him...
And with that Im done with this post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.