Auction for my 1999 box truck w/Legend | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Auction for my 1999 box truck w/Legend

Discussion in 'General Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Discussion' started by rob allen, Oct 12, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. rob allen

rob allen Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Top Poster of Month

Sep 5, 2007
    Male
    President
    Va.
    Ratings:
    +27,429 / 86 / -0
    Going to auction off my 1999 Isuzu box truck with a Prochem Legend, 200’ electric reel, 200’ live solution line, new pump out, 150 gallon water tank, 150 gallon waste tank and air mover shelving. Keep in mind it’s a 1999 and used daily.

Last time I sold a 2002 Chevy with a Prochem Performer, 300’ electric side reel, 200’ electric side reel, pump out, 110 gallon fresh tank, 100 gallon waste tank two 200’ solution live reels and a Prochem Ti wand for 5k. It sprung a leak in a heat exchanger after he picked it up and I got ate alive on the internet for it. Tried help porty guy go to Truckmount. Guess no good deed goes unpunished.

Though the weekend after he bought it they had the coldest weather of the year at near single digits. Maybe my fault, who knows. It was a good value regardless. Point is it didn’t leak before it left but did 1 week later. Regardless, it will be sold cheap but AS IS and I don’t want to hear someone come here and say it’s not 100% perfect. It’s a 1999 and we use it for rugs everyday.

The good is listed above. We will shoot a video of all the good and bad and then start an auction. Just want it gone as I’m buying another new Truck since we are finishing our last build this week. Bidding starts at 1k and cash deal. First come, first serve. Will not deliver, it’s in Va Beach.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. jtsunbrite

Premium VIP

Sep 4, 2015
    Male
    Houston, Texas
    Ratings:
    +4,433 / 11 / -0
    looks like a good deal in the making

3. stephenBeClean

Jan 31, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    How do you bid?

4. seagrtj

seagrtj Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Male
    MO
    Ratings:
    +909 / 4 / -0
    Do me a favor... Put the TMF logo and your cartoon Rob logo on the side..... It'll save the buyer the headache of copying your logos later.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Mac M

Mac M Member

May 11, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    $1,000.01

• Like Like x 1
  6. ColoradoCleaner

ColoradoCleaner Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2010