Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Definitely. I wonder who would care enough about a carpet cleaning board to pay to spam it?

Reactions: JDS87

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
Definitely. I wonder who would care enough about a carpet cleaning board to pay to spam it?
Hay Rob, I was on tmf Facebook page the other day and I posted something and my sister "liked it". I was shocked because why would she be on tmf. She said she can see all my post on tmf. Oh no. we pros sometimes vent about customers. Last thing i need is all my customers on Facebook seeing me post about them not picking up their dirty underwear with skid marks when the said "oh yea I pre vacuumed."
Tmf on Facebook is marked as an open group. It needs to be a closed group. I deleted all my post on Facebook tmf after learning this and will not post any more. I do like tmf ln the app or website. I know it is not truly privet but my customer has to Google to find my comments.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
You could just use a business name. Also if you unfollow your thread it will not show up in your feed. Actually it's rare that your friends see TMF FB with FB algorithms. And the way I see it that it keeps riff raff and garbage off it. The privates get carried away and believe me, private is not private in this day and age.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Hay Rob, I was on tmf Facebook page the other day and I posted something and my sister "liked it". I was shocked because why would she be on tmf. She said she can see all my post on tmf. Oh no. we pros sometimes vent about customers. Last thing i need is all my customers on Facebook seeing me post about them not picking up their dirty underwear with skid marks when the said "oh yea I pre vacuumed."
Tmf on Facebook is marked as an open group. It needs to be a closed group. I deleted all my post on Facebook tmf after learning this and will not post any more. I do like tmf ln the app or website. I know it is not truly privet but my customer has to Google to find my comments.
If I post in groups on Facebook it is under my personal page, I have a separate business page and it keeps the 2 pages separated

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
And I see some my friends in various types groups but I dont see need to even look. Besides, who wants spend time reading carpet cleaning threads? Boring.

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
If I post in groups on Facebook it is under my personal page, I have a separate business page and it keeps the 2 pages separated
I post ads under my business page, then go to my personal page and share it to the neighborhood groups. Examples are castle rock mommies.
This works well as the administrator does not filter me as they do if it was a business page.
Just worried that sometimes we get a little crud being its just us cleaners and a custy would definitely not think that is cool. Example is uv light and ummm you can fill in The rest.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I post ads under my business page, then go to my personal page and share it to the neighborhood groups. Examples are castle rock mommies.
This works well as the administrator does not filter me as they do if it was a business page.
Just worried that sometimes we get a little crud being its just us cleaners and a custy would definitely not think that is cool. Example is uv light and ummm you can fill in The rest.

We do have plans to go private. Just waiting to hit a certain point as once you go private you can’t go back.,

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague

We do have plans to go private. Just waiting to hit a certain point as once you go private you can’t go back.,
That is what she said.