Are you vaccinated?

Are you and your workers fully vaccinated for COVID-19?

• Total voters

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Politics aside, I'm curious how many of us are going into homes and offices vaccinated. Thank you for your response.
I go into many homes. I guess they are all vaccinated. That protects me from them right? Btw I’ve asked doctors this very question and i only got one to give me a solid answer that didnt sound rehearsed.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
We've been lied to repeatedly since this whole thing started. People all over the world actually think that a PCR test can tell if you have Covid 19 or not so that you either become a "case" or a "Covid death". It's a lie and I know for absolute certain it's a lie. That test CANNOT diagnose Covid 19, end of story. That test is how they make it appear that even healthy, asymptomatic people can potentially spread a lethal virus and kill everyone within 6 feet of them. Take away the PCR test and the threat of asymptomatic transmission and all this goes away virtually over night. I will never in my life take ANY vaccine. The Covid vaccines are the most lethal, least effective, and dangerous vaccines in history, but you'll not hear the truth about them on almost any main stream media. For example, several thousand died within 3 days of vaccination FROM THE VACCINE and that's just the actual ones reported to VAERS run by the CDC. Wearing these stupid masks are useless in preventing the spread of a virus but harmful to the wearer. That is the actual science. I don't care about the "politics". Trump STILL promotes the vaccines and he has from the beginning. This is about telling the TRUTH and we are not being told the truth by our government and many leading health officials.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
That's truly sad and I have pity for the man. He was deceived. He's lucky he's still alive because only God knows how many thousands the vaccines have already put into an early grave needlessly. What is maddening is that those in charge KNOW full well things like this are happening and continue to cover it up along with almost all main stream and social medias. They'd rather kill you or maim you for life than to tell you the truth. This is evil on perhaps an unprecedented scale in all of human history. I was taken back when he said that one bottle of pills for blood clots cost 1,000 dollars! I wonder if that was just for one month? WOW!!! Btw, they knew before the first dose was given that serious blood clots were just one of the potential side effects and rolled them out anyway. NONE of the vaccine side effects were unexpected. They knew about virtually ALL OF THEM before a single does went into an arm. They should be lined up and shot like the criminals they are.

Last edited: