Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Already been done...does not work

this does...

The developers are working on it. We should have it cleared up next week.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
I admit.

I am broke or else I wouldn't be online here
lol

if I had $$ id be rolling not hanging out here lol

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
I admit.

I am broke or else I wouldn't be online here
lol

if I had $$ id be rolling not hanging out here lol
Doesn't tell the whole story.
You could be multitasking like I'm alway doing

I do my best thinking when im "dry strokin".... :D.

9B30338B-E88C-441D-B9AD-46D07F199145.jpeg

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
He can't keep a crew, nobody wants to work for him
That’s probably not the case. I’ve known a lot of guys like Mike.

In person I’d still call him a jerk like friends I have or guys I work with like him. Mikes ruff but he’s plain.

You guys have just been super gullible. Every time someone freaks. He’s just grinning like an idiot or laughing cuz y’all fell for it.

You never stirred up any hills? Or buried the anthill just to bury it when the ants made it out? Just a lil amusement that’s all

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States

In person I’d still call him a jerk like friends I have or guys I work with like him. Mikes ruff but he’s plain.

You guys have just been super gullible. Every time someone freaks. He’s just grinning like an idiot or laughing cuz y’all fell for it.

You never stirred up any hills? Or buried the anthill just to bury it when the ants made it out? Just a lil amusement that’s all
No actually I dont. I dont find poking others to be fun or enjoyable. What you're describing is more playful, he takes it too personal many times and hes hypocritical to begin with.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
No actually I dont. I dont find poking others to be fun or enjoyable. What you're describing is more playful, he takes it too personal many times and hes hypocritical to begin with.
No that’s the problem he doesn’t take it personally lol you do!

It’s a mental game. I’ve played basketball with guys and granted I have no business on a court. I’m short n round. That being said some times I’d do pretty good because of the smack talk. If you jack people mentally they get mad, frustrated and you then have an edge in the game.

Even if I lost and I got someone flustered it was also a win since they took it to heart when it really is just a game. Albeit maybe not the same one they played.

Reactions: Hacky-sack

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz

This fukin fool flexes then gets red in the dick cuz he can't think straight enough to cap on someone with any amount of cleverness.

Difference between myself and most on forums is that I don't take this shit as seriously as they do.

It's just entertainment to me.

If I can help with advice or make someone laugh....all the better.

Truth is,....in person , I'm about as affecting as a person can be.
Yea,...if I'm sitting around in a shop with other carpet cleaners, I'm generally havin a go at their expense but everyone gets that I'm just bein a payaso and everyone is laughin their asses off.

I definitely enjoy cappin on people but it's all in fun.
Doesn't translate on forums as well but that doesn't change the endeavor

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
This fukin fool flexes then gets red in the dick cuz he can't think straight enough to cap on someone with any amount of cleverness.

Difference between myself and most on forums is that I don't take this shit as seriously as they do.

It's just entertainment to me.

If I can help with advice or make someone laugh....all the better.

Truth is,....in person , I'm about as affecting as a person can be.
Yea,...if I'm sitting around in a shop with other carpet cleaners, I'm generally havin a go at their expense but everyone gets that I'm just bein a payaso and everyone is laughin their asses off.

I definitely enjoy cappin on people but it's all in fun.
Doesn't translate on forums as well but that doesn't change the endeavor
That’s my whole family. Some people that were new to our group or family didn’t get it right away.

My in laws were definitely surprised.

Two wks ago they came from New Mexico for a week and they’re old school Mexicans as in dogs belong outside tied to a tree.

Well I’m not old school and my dogs sleep inside. First night in I grilled steak n shrimp and we are dinner. I finished first so I grab a cheap throw away plate through some of the fat trimmings in the plate and fed it to my dog. Then casually placed the dish in the cupboard. Should’ve seen the look on their faces.

We lost it , kids included.

I get some people are sensitive and some I don’t fool with to the extent I do with others but all in all most know how i am.

What’s funny is the overly sensitive ones look kore foolish

Reactions: Hacky-sack

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
That’s my whole family. Some people that were new to our group or family didn’t get it right away.

My in laws were definitely surprised.

Two wks ago they came from New Mexico for a week and they’re old school Mexicans as in dogs belong outside tied to a tree.

Well I’m not old school and my dogs sleep inside. First night in I grilled steak n shrimp and we are dinner. I finished first so I grab a cheap throw away plate through some of the fat trimmings in the plate and fed it to my dog. Then casually placed the dish in the cupboard. Should’ve seen the look on their faces.

We lost it , kids included.

I get some people are sensitive and some I don’t fool with to the extent I do with others but all in all most know how i am.

What’s funny is the overly sensitive ones look kore foolish
All my boys have great senses of humors from being exposed to me most of their lives.

IMO, David has the best sense of humor cuz he's flat out sick in the head but Randy is as quick as you'll see

Randy has worked at a juvenile detention center for 18 years.

He's not hands on like other staff.
He keeps kids in line with his lip.

Those kids don't want to get capped on by Randy in from of other inmates cuz they'll look like dipshits when other kids are rolling on the ground laughing