Are the flood gates open? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Are the flood gates open?

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Anyone else just seeing a huge surge of business? And also no regard for what it costs to have it done? Like damn I'm overbooked every single day for the next 4 weeks and it's just not slowing down.

I'm in the Midwest for comparison, relatively small city compared to the likes of Chicago etc.

Reactions: Old fat and slow

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
Anyone else just seeing a huge surge of business? And also no regard for what it costs to have it done? Like damn I'm overbooked every single day for the next 4 weeks and it's just not slowing down.

I'm in the Midwest for comparison, relatively small city compared to the likes of Chicago etc.
I love hearing that. My phone has also been pretty busy. Let's get this economy to take off like a rocket.

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
The economy with a few exceptions like restaurants is getting back to what it was last January. I live in a new housing development new houses never stopped being built or sold. People are still buying new cars , see them all the time. People want to spend money. I do a lot of stores I always ask store managers how business is they all say the same thing it's doing great. The curbside service created more work for them but sales remained great. Some lost sales because they couldn't get to the phones fast enough . Now that people can come back into the stores they spend less time on the phones and are able to help more customers.By October the economy will be looking real good. Just shut off the news.