Appreciated

United Custodians LLC

Oct 1, 2018
Real Name
Lesia Caldwell
I found a earring and just laid it on a desk last weekend come in this weekend to this
0762da81cc3cba3792c621bbccd862c8.jpg
I would love to hear stories from some of you a simple act of kindness is more than words can say

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Nice !! Never got a gift card for all the things I found over the years .
Did get one “ thank you “ that stands out and I’ll never forget it .
Working afternoon shift you don’t really get to know most of the people you clean for in a school . All cleaners know to pull those office chairs out and have a good look under those desks . You’ll find lots of stuff !! Pull a school secretaries chair out and get the usual paper clips but notice something shining way back in . Down on my hands and knees I found a cross. Put it on the desk with a note where I found it and didn’t give it any thought . Next day the secretary stops me in the hallway and has tears in her eyes as she says “ thank you for finding my cross “ . Explained to me that it was from her adoptive mother . Turns out she carried it everywhere with her as a constant memory of her mother and day she became a member of the family church . She and her brother had spent a good while in an orphanage until they were adopted by this couple . Told me what wonderful parents they were and how grateful her and her brother felt for their upbringing by these people . Just a “ thank you “ but one I’ll never forget .
All the Best , Ed

United Custodians LLC

Oct 1, 2018
Real Name
Lesia Caldwell
Working afternoon shift you don’t really get to know most of the people you clean for in a school . All cleaners know to pull those office chairs out and have a good look under those desks . You’ll find lots of stuff !! Pull a school secretaries chair out and get the usual paper clips but notice something shining way back in . Down on my hands and knees I found a cross. Put it on the desk with a note where I found it and didn’t give it any thought . Next day the secretary stops me in the hallway and has tears in her eyes as she says “ thank you for finding my cross “ . Explained to me that it was from her adoptive mother . Turns out she carried it everywhere with her as a constant memory of her mother and day she became a member of the family church . She and her brother had spent a good while in an orphanage until they were adopted by this couple . Told me what wonderful parents they were and how grateful her and her brother felt for their upbringing by these people . Just a “ thank you “ but one I’ll never forget .
All the Best , Ed
W
All the Best , Ed
And so touching its even better when you hear the story behind it her earring looked new and expensive I say they were a gift ,I have a pair my husband had hand delivered from Australia and if I lost one of mine it would crush me