Anything you sorry you bought? | Page 8 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Anything you sorry you bought?

Discussion in 'Starting Your Business' started by leofry, Mar 18, 2009.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. Gregg Sargent

Gregg Sargent New Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Male
    Water Damage and Restoration Expert
    San Diego, California
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I'll share one tool I wish I had bought 5 years earlier. A black light, once we started offering a free pet urine inspection with the black light at every job we started selling $1,000's of our pet urine treatment services. Clients would say that their pets never would go inside the house but the the light showed the truth.

Hope that helps

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. PATRICK YANELLO

PATRICK YANELLO New Member

Dec 4, 2017
    Male
    Wannabe cleaning flooring and furniture
    Lancaster, PA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    A Bissel Big Green Machine (about $290 on sale from Amazon, brand new, about a month ago). This was before I started thinking of getting into the carpet cleaning business. Well, after doing my carpets, I returned that blessed little comb kinda little machinee, and got my eyes on a Jaguar 8.4. Pat

• Like Like x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. StevenB.

StevenB. Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Male
    Wheatland,Ca.
    Ratings:
    +3,711 / 13 / -0
    Still loving it.