Anything you sorry you bought?

TechnicRay

Jan 20, 2009
Ohio
Real Name
Ray
Business Location
United States
A glide was your worst thing you bought?? You have to be kidding me! Don't tell me you run your wand w/o one!! I don't care what glide you have but, you need a glide!! All a glideless wand will do is lock down on the carpet and you will have NO air flow. I'll spend extra time on the corners if the carpet feel dry before I leave.

Just like the marble under the vac. cuff it (water) won't move till you crack the seal...

Oh yeah worst thing I bought last year was Bridgepointdirect, and a rug rat... I think I even bought that 360 last year, maybe not.
We dont use them either. WE gave them a shot and had a hell of a lot of call backs.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We dont use them either. WE gave them a shot and had a hell of a lot of call backs.
With guns like yours Ray I see why you don't need no glide...haha

TechnicRay

Jan 20, 2009
Ohio
Real Name
Ray
Business Location
United States
There was this hooker once that I think I over paid.:bigsmiley:

larpy

Oct 30, 2008
Colorado
Real Name
Chris
Business Location
United States
There was this hooker once that I think I over paid.:bigsmiley:
Ray,

I am offended that you think my sister charges too much. You were just upset with her "service" because she would not call you "Bunny"!!haha

TechnicRay

Jan 20, 2009
Ohio
Real Name
Ray
Business Location
United States
LMAO!!!!! Thanks Rob. Chris it wasnt your sister I was referring to. She never charges me, only family she said.

able 1

Aug 26, 2008
Real Name
Able
Business Location
United States
What kind of glide were you having complaint about? Did you run a holed glide over carpet that wasn't vacuumed?

If you don't vac. run a slot glide.. I have had about 5 complaints in three years, and none had to do with the glide..

1. wand marks (Glided wand)
2. wand marks (stair tool no glide)
3. spot returned
4. black death (bought a lamp shade, caught most of it with my clothes):mad:
5. Blood spot (used 40vol. twice and she said the spot came back... have to go back tues. rust remover,you think?

A slotted glide will push and pull way better then an un-glided wand, and do the same job with better dry times. for real..

Reactions: Adri

TechnicRay

Jan 20, 2009
Ohio
Real Name
Ray
Business Location
United States
I personally did use them, but I looked at the call back sheets and they were all due to brown out. Also on stairs there were 1 in brown out on the edges of the steps.

Rug Rex

Mar 1, 2009
Florida Panhandle
Real Name
Rex Tyus
Von Schrader Dry foam extractor. Is VERY well built. Built to last the company is filled with good people but the unit is VERY expensive to operate. It has very limited capabilities as well. If had to do over I would have bought a truckmount to begin with.

I have stripped it down and now it makes a decent prescrubber.

able 1

Aug 26, 2008
Real Name
Able
Business Location
United States
I personally did use them, but I looked at the call back sheets and they were all due to brown out. Also on stairs there were 1 in brown out on the edges of the steps.
What glide/wand?

TechnicRay

Jan 20, 2009
Ohio
Real Name
Ray
Business Location
United States
What glide/wand?
They were using the 4 jet prochems at the time. We use a TI wand now. I have one of the glides still Ill take a pic and post it. They were pretty costly from what I understand, close to 200 a piece.

Von Schrader Dry foam extractor. Is VERY well built. Built to last the company is filled with good people but the unit is VERY expensive to operate. It has very limited capabilities as well. If had to do over I would have bought a truckmount to begin with.

I have stripped it down and now it makes a decent prescrubber.
This answers my question about what this is worth haha

Shawn Abbey

Nov 20, 2008
Oregon
Real Name
Shawn Abbey
My Prochem Everest EFI:

With just under 2500 hours on the unit, my major repair bills are over $5000. So far, I've had to replace the pump (wet end), throttle body, EFI computer. Now, my Prochem hose reel has developed a crack in the mounting for the solution hose.

Prochem has lost a customer. Unfortunate...

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Tornado hose, everyone I bought popped!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Just had anothert one pop again. Stay AWAY from this junk. I tried to get a refund ( I spent somewhere between 2k and 3k I am guessing, don't hold me to it please) from Joe Bristor because every one popped after I replaced every truck with them. He said it was my fault, but hey how can you use a hose wrong. :AddEmoticons04259:

He talked me in to it and it was a HUGE mistake. It is bad enough that he gives you instructions to silicone it every day which is a pain, but the worse thing about the hose is it gets kinked easily and catch's on everything because of it's rough surface. Here is a video showing what happened on EVERY hose.
:mad:

YouTube - video for tornado hose manufacturer.avi

Ara Klujian

Moderator & TMF Repair Expert
Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.peterklujiancarpet.com
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
My PB Ultimate. I swapped it for a tool box vac booster for my Ninja. Horribly underwhelming. The booster was a gem.
My Castex flood pumper.

Whoops. That's two.
I love my PB Ultimate. I always think about what a great investment it was when I use it. I love that you can put dry chemical in it. A stair tool works great with spots on carpet also.