Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I got a Promaster after my accident with my Sprinter and I'm trying to figure out how to do the fuel tap. My understanding is that there is already something set up and it's located between the front sets but I just have not had time to look for it. Since the Sprinter was deisel I had a fuel cell set up and I'm using that for now until I figure out the fuel tap.

If anyone has a Promaster and has set up the fuel tap please let me know what I need to do to set mine up.
Thanks

cleanimage

Sep 12, 2006
the black nub with green ring is the tap-- we are not using any additional fuel pumps. the lowered floor allows less vertical travel....

if your using a fuel injected engine, you have a return and will need to intall t in fill hose.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
the black nub with green ring is the tap-- we are not using any additional fuel pumps. the lowered floor allows less vertical travel....

if your using a fuel injected engine, you have a return and will need to intall t in fill hose.
Awesome I'll get it done within a week. Have a couple long days and a minor surgery on Friday so I'll try to get it done early next week. I ended up installing the TM myself so I'm sure I can figure this out as well. Thanks

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I bought a promaster today. I got the best deal in America. Better deal than the worlds biggest dodge dealership, Dave Smith. Call Tom Needham 208 867-9357. Larry H Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge ram. They also are delivering it to me on Monday. They are in Idaho and I am in Oregon

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I bought a promaster today. I got the best deal in America. Better deal than the worlds biggest dodge dealership, Dave Smith. Call Tom Needham 208 867-9357. Larry H Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge ram. They also are delivering it to me on Monday. They are in Idaho and I am in Oregon
Awesome, you can finally ditch the ugly orange trailer :p

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
I love promasters for carpet cleaning. I'm a lover of the new multi-steam units and when they install one you can get the whole thing on a bed slide in your truck. No more reaching in and around, whole machine just rolls out the side for you. Also, why do some people prefer swing doors to slide doors on the side of their van? I always have trouble with tight squeezes and opening doors but maybe thats just me.