Anyone notice a change in people who took the c-vaxx? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Anyone notice a change in people who took the c-vaxx?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
28 year old completely healthy guy here dropped dead yesterday playing in the park with his kids. Just got the covid shot......fu ck covid vaccinations
We may never know the true damage and deaths done by the vax but i'd wager my majority of my fortune it will exceed the rona itself. Big tech, media and pharma cartel will see to that.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
We may never know the true damage and deaths done by the vax but i'd wager my majority of my fortune it will exceed the rona itself. Big tech, media and pharma cartel will see to that.
Aint it ironic it wasnt too long ago big Pharm was everyones enemy. Now you cant say anything bad or really anything at all about them or you'll get attacked. As they wrongly blame you for spreading conspiracy theories and misinformation.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Yes, man, it is funny how this works? I am a big soccer fan, and I watch the players playing absolutely no social distancing and no masks. As they score, they hug each other, but you will find the bench warmers with masks on the bench. Let me know if this makes any sense.
I think a lot of folks know instinctively that they're not any real danger to others if they have no symptoms. Even if they actually do have symptoms it is still the elderly over 70 and those with pre-existing comorbidities that are in real danger. It was that way when this thing started and that is STILL TRUE. Anyone pushing this asymptomatic transmission so that potentially every single person on the planet may be carrying a lethal virus around is either misinformed or they are informed and lying about it. Asymptomatic transmission was not a thing before 2020 and it's still not any danger. Testing positive with a PCR test still equals a "case" though and millions of perfectly healthy people have tested positive. Doesn't mean diddly squat!

Reactions: Fedri and rob allen

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
They've been keeping records at VAERS for years on adverse reactions to vaccines including the current vaccines. I've heard from several reputable sources that as little as 1% and certainly no more than 10 % of adverse reactions, INCLUDING DEATH, blindness, stroke, heart attack, blood clots, and other very serious reactions ARE NEVER REPORTED. Btw, these type of reactions ARE happening with vaccines for Covid. Last I checked Phizer had the most. I am assuming that may be because more people have gotten the Phizer shot, but no way to be sure. Last I checked it was like double Moderna or at the very least significantly more. Both of them are similar in type. In case those adverse reactions flew past your conscious thought, yes blindness in one or both eyes and stroke have happened to a number of people and at least several thousands have died very shortly after getting the shot. The media of course plays down these serious side effects and deaths, but I've seen several reports of deaths of otherwise very healthy people who died within a day or two of vaccination even broadcast on main stream media. Of course, it wasn't the vaccine right?

I have only one piece of advice. Unless you are so scared you think the vaccine is your only choice don't get vaccinated. To say there are almost no risk with these vaccines is not only a lie, it is CRIMINAL. The long term side effects will not be known for possibly years according to people who actually know the truth and aren't afraid to warn people. For some to tell the truth means the loss of their job and their credibility attacked viciously.

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
Yes, man, it is funny how this works? I am a big soccer fan, and I watch the players playing absolutely no social distancing and no masks. As they score, they hug each other, but you will find the bench warmers with masks on the bench. Let me know if this makes any sense.

If you watch basketball they wear a mask while at the scorers table waiting to get checked in the game. The social distancing interviews after the game lol. They gave everyone a stimulus opened everything back up and then closed it then opened back up all half assed but in a radical left kind of way.

Reactions: Fedri and rob allen

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
If you watch basketball they wear a mask while at the scorers table waiting to get checked in the game. The social distancing interviews after the game lol. They gave everyone a stimulus opened everything back up and then closed it then opened back up all half assed but in a radical left kind of way.

No professional athletes died this last year they kept their masks on while on the sidelines so they were safe. Weird how California and Washington colleges would just up and cancel games the day of the game.

Reactions: Fedri

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
IMG_3765.JPG

Reactions: MikeHawley14

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
The one on the left looks like she needs the jab because she has SERIOUS comorbidities. Of course the jab itself might just do her in and I'm far from joking about that. I have a very strong opinion that vaccinating especially young children is tantamount to criminal child abuse and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

You should take a quick look at this. This is official reported data on adverse reactions that caused deaths from vaccinations. There are a number of other very serious side effects that did not cause deaths in many thousands of people. Again, bear in mind the vast majority are NEVER reported. You sure won't here this on the evening news!

Last edited:

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
How much of India is adopting Ivermectin to save lives AGAINST the advice of WHO. The effectiveness of this drug against Covid 19 is beyond question. So effective that it could actually remove the need for "Emergency Use Authorization" of every single vaccine. Of course that will NEVER happen! This is not a joke nor is it an exaggeration. It is the actual LAW on the books about emergency use for vaccines. It is only one of several effective treatments besides vaccinating the planet. Under Emergency Use Authorization there CANNOT be other effective treatments available. READ THAT AGAIN!!! They absolutely KNOW there are other effective treatments for Covid, but dismiss and discredit ALL of them. Now I wonder why? Let me $ee. Do any of you $ee why they don't want any other treatment$ for Covid 19 to be $hared around the world? I can't figure it out.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The one on the left looks like she needs the jab because she has SERIOUS comorbidities. Of course the jab itself might just do her in and I'm far from joking about that. I have a very strong opinion that vaccinating especially young children is tantamount to criminal child abuse and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

You should take a quick look at this. This is official reported data on adverse reactions that caused deaths from vaccinations. There are a number of other very serious side effects that did not cause deaths in many thousands of people. Again, bear in mind the vast majority are NEVER reported. You sure won't here this on the evening news!

Drug czars, standard & criminal, rule the day.

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
Their is no virus everyone who gets sick is their own fault. Drinking smoking eating Wackarnolds little Caesar’s not getting sleep not going to gym just a bunch of Ogres lol. I know some stuff is out of your control but if I’m not sick I don’t take anything.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We all knew it worked back then but an evil agenda must be fulfilled. It was sad to watch the libs here discredit just because DT mentioned it. Lot of blood filled hands.

IMG_3811.JPG

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Nothing like a victory lap...

IMG_3807.JPG

Reactions: randyg6224

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Trump 2024 - President
DeSantis 2024 - Vice President

157981589_3318350131600238_4336102636494998474_o.jpg

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Since trump got vaccinated he seems more unhinged now than before he lost his reelection bid.

And that is saying a lot.

Claims he'll be reinstated in August lol!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Absolutely none of the above has been proven except to the QAnon crowd.

You’re blind. Even your overlords have admitted it. Get help Larry.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
I love being able to think for myself or use critical thinking skills. It’s fascinating yet devious how people want to “label” others. I have never been anti vax but I’m definitely anti-over vax. And when the big media’s, the govt and brainwashed public try’s to apply peer pressure or censor your speech you know you’re onto something. (FB labeled this as false. Math doesn’t lie, but big pharm does and just google their criminal past)

ba6392f3df2e0c480133b31a65d48cca.jpg

In the beginning of the pandemic didn't you as well as trump believe it was a hoax?

At what point did critical thinking change your mind?

Was it all of the death?