Anyone notice a change in people who took the c-vaxx? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Anyone notice a change in people who took the c-vaxx?

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
wonder what the next, new and improved guidelines will be (based on science of course). Wait for it.......wait for it.......
Vaccination passports are next IMO. Yesterday I heard on the mass media that they are trying to make the vaccines mandatory for the college/university students if they want to attend classes learning in person. If that legislation approves, the rest of the sheep will follow the shepherd.

Reactions: wandwizard

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I can’t believe they played sports during a pandemic. The Rams coach was like how is this gonna work? You never herd a word from him about it again lol.
Yes, man, it is funny how this works? I am a big soccer fan, and I watch the players playing absolutely no social distancing and no masks. As they score, they hug each other, but you will find the bench warmers with masks on the bench. Let me know if this makes any sense.

Reactions: PistolPete

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
That's not true. Two uncles died and both families paid funeral expenses. Both their families all got covid and my uncles ended up needing to be hospitalized and died in the hospital.
Sorry to hear about your uncles man. I am not here to be rude. Are you sure they both died strictly from covid? Viruses will kill weak, especially with weak immune systems or any unknown or known complications. My wife's grandma died from the flu, but she had some chronic complications that the flu speeded her death.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Guys and gals, let me know if I am wrong here. Here I go back again. People die from other causes too, we came to a point that it is like humans get to know death with coronavirus only. Man every day 25k people die from hunger, tons of people die from car accidents daily, tons of people die from cancer daily, tons of people die from heart diseases daily, tons of people die from other complications daily, etc. If we have kept the records daily on these deaths, people would be afraid to drive, and people will be afraid to smoke, be afraid to eat, etc. The corona virus is another way of dying. If you are old and weak, just be careful, but just because you are old and weak doesn't mean that we should lock people up and close down businesses. Life goes on.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Vaccination passports are next IMO. Yesterday I heard on the mass media that they are trying to make the vaccines mandatory for the college/university students if they want to attend classes learning in person. If that legislation approves, the rest of the sheep will follow the shepherd.
Just say no to drugs

Reactions: mrotto and Fedri

carpetmaxllc

Jul 5, 2016
Real Name
abdul
I hope it’s just me but several people I know who have taken the shot their behavior has changed. Actually their whole personality. It’s weird. I noticed several are like a whole different person. I do find it odd that all social media censors any reactions and suppresses any issues associated with the c-vaxx. Anyone else?
It's just you

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
It's just you
Nope he's right. They have a holier then thou attitude. Then once the government said they allowed only vaccinated people to go indoors maskless. Only the vaccinated can go to sports stadiums/ concerts. They feel as if they have been given special permission or treatment :D This is not how they act no. This is how they talk while standing in line. But its not the vax that caused this. Its just their attitude and mentality thats showing. Its not a change. This is a problem they have been hiding deep down their whole lives. Now that they have other germaphobes and hypochondriacs at their side. They no longer feel they need to hide this illness.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
That's not true. Two uncles died and both families paid funeral expenses. Both their families all got covid and my uncles ended up needing to be hospitalized and died in the hospital.
I never said this was your case. I clearly stated my experience with a family friend.
Please DO NOT twist my words. I understand and my heart goes out to you for your loss and its all unfortunate. Again family friend could not afford and was instructed to agree with the the death caused by COVID and their funeral and burial was fully covered. They were low income. Oh and by the way their family members did NOT have COVID they passed away from diabetes all of the family new this but because they were in the hospital COVID was the " reason "

Last edited:
Reactions: Fedri

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
518C5947-9934-4000-AB40-0B6B82C52EB1.jpeg

Reactions: PistolPete

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
What a shame Dr Death’s book has been pulled by all the major online book retailers.

IMG_3573.JPG

Reactions: george8585

October33

Mar 11, 2021
Real Name
Dylan Kerton
I hope it’s just me but several people I know who have taken the shot their behavior has changed. Actually their whole personality. It’s weird. I noticed several are like a whole different person. I do find it odd that all social media censors any reactions and suppresses any issues associated with the c-vaxx. Anyone else?
So far both of my parents have had there shot over a month ago and haven't seen much change in my mother but my step dad has been having some pains recently, I do know he's on quite a few different medications for diabetes and heart medications. But I still do have to wonder if there is any part to play. I have been in deep search for trying to find more answers for the shot because I am on the fence as to whether I should get my shot now or later. Rob if you don't mind me asking what kind of personality changes have you noticed? Are the people acting more aggressive, sad, happy or fatigued? For me the part that always concerns me the most is the long term effects. Thank you for bringing up this excellent question Rob.

October33

Mar 11, 2021
Real Name
Dylan Kerton
So far both of my parents have had there shot over a month ago and haven't seen much change in my mother but my step dad has been having some pains recently, I do know he's on quite a few different medications for diabetes and heart medications. But I still do have to wonder if there is any part to play. I have been in deep search for trying to find more answers for the shot because I am on the fence as to whether I should get my shot now or later. Rob if you don't mind me asking what kind of personality changes have you noticed? Are the people acting more aggressive, sad, happy or fatigued? For me the part that always concerns me the most is the long term effects. Thank you for bringing up this excellent question Rob.
Oh and whats the name of the shots they all took? I'm assuming they must all be a particular shot. Also stay safe and take care.

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
I'm holding off on the vaccine too, along with about 50% of the population.
Legally they cannot mandate a vaccine that hasn't been fully approved.
The covid vaccines are all being administered under an emergency use authorization and have not been approved by the FDA.
Until then they cannot mandate it.

Reactions: rob allen

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Curious, why doesn't google have a death counter going for vaccinations gone wrong? They have a death counter going per day and every day since the start for covid. They have totals for each state, city and county. They have positive cases for each also. So why not do vaccine failures? Its related to covi is it not? Maybe if people see whats going on. And not just get the vax because they said so. It will help them better decide for themselves what risks are really worth taking.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Curious, why doesn't google have a death counter going for vaccinations gone wrong? They have a death counter going per day and every day since the start for covid. They have totals for each state, city and county. They have positive cases for each also. So why not do vaccine failures? Its related to covi is it not? Maybe if people see whats going on. And not just get the vax because they said so. It will help them better decide for themselves what risks are really worth taking.

Because they are all in on it. There all getting exposed as creeps. Think of the election. Those who claim “there was no evidence of election fraud” are the same ones trying to block elected officials from Investigating the possible fraud. So many creeps in this freak show life atm.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
28 year old completely healthy guy here dropped dead yesterday playing in the park with his kids. Just got the covid shot......fu ck covid vaccinations

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Please read till the end, you will all be surprised. The only part I don't agree with within this article is the vaccination parts and the last parts. I think we are almost there to see the end of this pandemic according to this article. Slowly they are approaching to us with the truth. But we already knew all these facts at the beginning of this plandemic.

A definite end to the pandemic?
It has not been easy to specify how long the immunity to COVID-19 lasts in persons who have had the disease or who were vaccinated. In fact, this question has been like all of those concerning the coronavirus: part of a new and unchartered territory. However, scientists are now carefully presenting some preliminary answers. And they are hopeful.

Immunity for one year (minimum) or even a lifetime
According to an article by immunologists from the University of Washington in the scholarly journal ‘Nature,’ people who were infected a year ago have preserved a cellular memory that continues to generate antibodies against COVID-19. And not only that: the scholars found indications that this defense capacity may be in our bodies for the long term.

The bone marrow keeps a file to attack the coronavirus
The ‘Nature’ article states that, although the antibodies may have disappeared from one’s body, the bone marrow holds a kind of reservoir or memory to generate these antibodies again when the body detects a COVID-19 attack.

Vaccines help
This mechanism would not only occur in those who had been infected before, but also in people who got vaccinated. The vaccine can help create that function of self-defense and even strengthen

If this is true, how can we explain reinfections?
In general, not much is known about the topic of reinfections with COVID-19, but it is certain that the virus is still going around and that it could enter your body a second time. However, scholars say that, in case we have a mechanism to create our own defenses (as they now seem to have discovered), reinfection with COVID-19 will not cause serious effects.it.

And the different mutations of COVID-19?
There’s also the question of the virus’s mutations popping up in different parts of the world. Studies by Rockefeller University, among others, point out that people who had COVID-19 before and also got vaccinated have such a high level of antibodies (and for such a long time) that they can even fight the new and smarter variants of the coronavirus. They will at the very least tone down the variant’s attack.

And what about the new wave of infections in the UK?
Despite all this, some data continue to worry scholars. The Indian variant is said to have caused a new wave of infections in the United Kingdom. Cases are increasing exponentially, even though the country is one of the most vaccinated in the world. Some media suggest that the Indian variant is affecting most of all the people who have only received one of the two doses of the vaccine so far.

Vaccines are the only remedy
Scholars insist that vaccines can be the brake to the expansion of the pandemic. The World Health Organization ensures that vaccines work “against all variants of the coronavirus.”

One more flu
In fact, a number of scientists believe that if we achieve adequate herd immunity, COVID-19 will become simply another version of the flu with hardly any deaths in the future.

How viruses usually operate
After the initial panic, which was absolutely warranted considering the high numbers of casualties, scientists are now beginning to believe that this coronavirus is no different in its behaviour from other, similar microorganisms. Scholars now seem to observe that this is just another virus. A deadly one, yes, but still.

Viruses need people to stay alive
The logical thing for viruses is that, in order to survive themselves, they need to have the human species to live in. People are their favourite hosts and they ‘want’ people to coexist with them. For that reason, a complete extermination of the human race by a virus is unlikely.

A pandemic of 2 years
Scholars see similarities with other pandemics, such as the infamous “Spanish flu” which claimed thousands of lives. By 1920, the danger had basically disappeared. Or rather, the virus was still circulating but the population had managed to immunize itself against its effects.

News from Lombardy, epicentre of the worst of the first wave
Another hopeful fact: the medical authorities of Lombardy, Italy, who saw mass casualties in the first wave, say that they have not seen many reinfections in that region. It seems that whoever got COVID-19 in the first wave now has high levels of immunity.

Towards a world without a pandemic
Everything seems to indicate that, if the vaccination programs are executed properly, the pandemic may disappear. Of course, there could be the occasional spike, since viruses are not as predictable as we would like, but generally it will be over.

Many unknowns remain
However, many questions remain about COVID-19. We are talking about a new type of virus that emerged at the end of 2019 and that scientists have had to analyse at a dizzying speed.

The triumph of science
Considering the speed with which scholars have found new information about the virus and even created a vaccine in a very short period of time, their achievement should go into history as a milestone. Such advances in medical and biological science have never been made at this speed and with this level of success.

Immune against COVID-19? Stay careful!
Although it seems that we will be able to immunize ourselves against the dreaded COVID-19, it is still advisable to act with caution. Keep everything clean, go to the doctor at the slightest suspicion of an infection, and do everything to protect the elderly from contact with the virus.

The war against the virus continues
The battle is not yet won and in some parts of the world (Brazil, Argentina, India, Bangladesh…) it continues to be a fierce war with many victims. The fight persists with science as the main weapon.