Anyone notice a change in people who took the c-vaxx? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Anyone notice a change in people who took the c-vaxx?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
He financed “gain of function” in the Wuhan lab. What treachery.
IMG_3501.JPG

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Yep they'll continue lying until people are fully convinced. 4+1 = 6. The truth is, getting vaccinated will not protect anyone from getting the virus, a person who is vaccinated still has the chance of getting sick and spreading it just as some one who's not vaccinated. 4+1=5.
This is the reason I am ready to read this to anyone who challenges me.

A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease. A vaccine typically contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing microorganism and is often made from weakened or killed forms of the microbe, its toxins, or one of its surface proteins.

Herd immunity also can be reached when enough people have been vaccinated against a disease and have developed protective antibodies against future infection. Unlike the natural infection method, vaccines create immunity without causing illness or resulting complications.

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 16 years of age and older.

Can I get Covid after being fully vaccinated?
But since the fully vaccinated can still get infected and infect others, safeguards should not be lowered - masking up, avoiding crowded social gatherings and poorly-ventilated, air-conditioned workspaces - for a long time to come.May 12, 2021

The above I got it from Google. This time I have copied it and pasted in my notes because google did delete a lot of true scientific facts in the past. I am ready to read it to the sheep.

On March 2020 I was reading in Google that the viruses are seasonal, now you can't find this on Google anymore. There were bunch of other information got deleted, I wish I have copied and pasted them.
One thing you and others should know about Google. They are even censoring your searches with their search engine. I'm quite certain this is no accident. They are 100% on board with the vaccine agenda. I now use Duckduckgo if I feel Google is not giving a proper search. There may be some other search engines. The censorship on this is alarming to say the least. Even Youtube which is owned by Google has been either censoring o putting banners under videos if it says anything about Covid or vaccinations that doesn't line up with the main stream narrative. I have lost all respect and trust for most of our public health organizations, especially the CDC. None of them are trustworthy. Google and Youtube don't even care if what you are presenting is actually true.

Reactions: Fedri and rob allen

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
I heard about the hospital thing last year in October. I cant say its true because I havent lost anyone to anything yet (thank the Lord!) But I have heard it from family friends that had to money to pay for funeral after their loved ones got sick and hospital personnel mentioned to them that if they would agree and sign a document that their loved ones passed away from covid that funeral costs would be covered and according to those people they paid nothing. I really dont know what to think about all of this.

Latest thing they are offering in the Bay Area is this And I JUST got this Text today!!

"If you are 12+ years old and get vaccinated, you can receive a $50 gift card (first 2 million people vaccinated on 5/27 or later) and be entered for $50,000 prizes or $1.5 Million Jackpot (everyone). Visit this website for info: https: // covid19.ca.gov/vax-for-the-win/"

**** this is a text I got today! I have not visited the link, so I cannot confirm the link IF you check it out do it at your own risk*****

My question is this

I thought the experts said that children and teens wont get affected by the virus and that there was no
information and proof that children could pass it to adults????!!!!

then why the sudden rush to get kids vaccinated?
That's not true. Two uncles died and both families paid funeral expenses. Both their families all got covid and my uncles ended up needing to be hospitalized and died in the hospital.

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
It is true. I posted a CDC link here last year where it was indicated that hospitals get a bonus if the person they are treating has COVID. There was also verbal confirmation from a CDC official that acknowledged it.
I heard that early on as well but it wasn't called a bonus. Perhaps govt funding. Anyhow, if either are true then I'm sure these hospitals were more than happy to take the money. It's not like the doctors and nurses got paid anymore with the extra load. My wife is a nurse and her pay remained the same.

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
Played golf with another group today. 3 out 4 had the shot. One had the Rona in February and he said “he lost his taste and smell but only for a few days along with a stuffy nose”. He said he went and got the double shot one few weeks back. He said “the first one made him sick as a dog”. The second one he said “almost killed him”.
It's common knowledge that the people who got the rona get the worst side effects from the vaccine.

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
For what it's worth, I just found this report on OAN. The SOURCE is the CDC!!!!!!!!! I quote: "A new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reveals over 10,000 fully vaccinated Americans have been infected with the coronavirus, as they admit they will no longer be tracking positive infections after vaccinations."

As I've said repeatedly, testing positive with PCR, if you study this thing very much at all, doesn't mean a whole lot. It is a fraudulent test never intended to diagnose a viral disease. Only a person who is ignorant of that fact or who is deliberately trying to mislead the public will say otherwise. The man who invented the test is the one who's word you should take. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, who says a PCR test has confirmed they have Covid 19 is being led down a rabbit trail. Whether you believe the PCR is on the level or not, which clearly I don't, here is the video from OAN.

People get the flu shot and still get the flu. These vaccines are not 100% effective. Everyone knows that.

Reactions: sbsscn

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
That's not true. Two uncles died and both families paid funeral expenses. Both their families all got covid and my uncles ended up needing to be hospitalized and died in the hospital.
I cleaned for a customer the other day. He said his mom died and he’s cleaning up to sell her house. He said he was federal law enforcement. He said that they told him his mom died of Covid. He’s like no she had complications with her diabetes and she was old had heart problems. No sir she died of Covid. No she didn’t. Well if you want you can try to change the death certificate but have to go to court to see a judge.

Reactions: wandwizard

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
People get the flu shot and still get the flu. These vaccines are not 100% effective. Everyone knows that.
Way too new for them to put a success rate on covi vaccine. Its still in trials lol. its only available because of the emergency use authorization.
Flu shot however has been around for a long time. And they cant even get that one right.
Johnson and johnson shot in my opinion is a roll of the dice. I wont let anyone in my family get that one. Not worth the risk.

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
Way too new for them to put a success rate on covi vaccine. Its still in trials lol. its only available because of the emergency use authorization.
Flu shot however has been around for a long time. And they cant even get that one right.
Johnson and johnson shot in my opinion is a roll of the dice. I wont let anyone in my family get that one. Not worth the risk.
I agree. That's why my kids won't be getting it.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Yes, and nobody is saying the vaccines are 100% effective. The truth is the touted figure of like 95 % effective is hogwash. It is propaganda to get more people to get vaccinated. The ones even promoting the vaccines don't know how long it will supposedly protect you and that you can still catch Covid AND infect others even if vaccinated. What they ARE NOT talking about is the fact that if you've already had Covid 19 that you have natural immunity which has been known for years. Nobody on earth truly knows how long natural immunity last because the studies don't go out much beyond 6 to 8 months right now for Covid 19. Studies on a coronavirus from I think 17 years ago show that people infected still have immunity 17 years later, possibly for life. The AGENDA, and that's exactly what this is, that all the world must be vaccinated is 100% FALSE and based on no scientific evidence. Talk of natural immunity is a taboo subject amongst medical professionals right now. Now, let me see, why on earth would that be?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimbo Williams

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Everyone knows that Covid came perfect timing to interfere with our election.
EXACTLY! Anyone who thinks all this is coincidence is a dunce! Nothing about what's going on was an accident. There is mounting evidence the virus did come from the Wuhan lab which I've believed for over a year now. It will not likely ever be proven if it was released accidently or on purpose. Very hard to prove one way or the other. There is an even greater agenda at play with this than just the past election though. It's called the New World Order. Until now it's just been talk of it that's been around for many years. It's not just talk anymore. It WILL happen without any shadow of a doubt in my mind. The World Economic Forum is the driving force behind it globally. This is not being done technically in secret although much of the world knows nothing about it. Btw, the below video contains NOTHING that would cause it to be "age restricted." If you haven't seen this I think it's a MUST WATCH!

Last edited:

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I cleaned for a customer the other day. He said his mom died and he’s cleaning up to sell her house. He said he was federal law enforcement. He said that they told him his mom died of Covid. He’s like no she had complications with her diabetes and she was old had heart problems. No sir she died of Covid. No she didn’t. Well if you want you can try to change the death certificate but have to go to court to see a judge.
That exact thing has gone on all over the U.S. and the world. They MUST do this to keep the pandemic agenda going. There is a certain threshold of numbers to be declared a pandemic and they have to manipulate the numbers to keep this thing going. Doctors all over the U.S. have been coerced into putting Covid 19 as cause of death even if it had nothing to do with it.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
That exact thing has gone on all over the U.S. and the world. They MUST do this to keep the pandemic agenda going. There is a certain threshold of numbers to be declared a pandemic and they have to manipulate the numbers to keep this thing going. Doctors all over the U.S. have been coerced into putting Covid 19 as cause of death even if it had nothing to do with it.
Interesting.
Any thoughts on the following: Who's doing the coercing? What's the punishment for not going along? Must be some really ignorant, impressionable and blind following doctors we have all over the sates and the world for that matter.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Makes you wonder who are the enforcers out there?
There has to be a school of some sort on how to apply the squeeze. I bet they get a good sign on bonus for enrolling and hefty commissions for achieving their daily quota of tickets handed out to the Doctors they are herding. LOL

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Interesting.
Any thoughts on the following: Who's doing the coercing? What's the punishment for not going along? Must be some really ignorant, impressionable and blind following doctors we have all over the sates and the world for that matter.
The fact is I've seen several reports from doctors and yes it is happening. Is it happening in the U.S. ? You bet it is. I could pull up more of these, but I won't waste my time because I already know all things lead to a dead end with you. In the U.S. it is the CDC that is coercing doctors to put Covid 19 as the underlying cause of death.

Last edited:
Reactions: rob allen

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
Makes you wonder who are the enforcers out there?
easy. Facebook. You know the ones that choose what they will allow on their platform. You didnt hear the the leak about vaccine hesitancy posts?

If you dont agree with their *truth* you will be silenced. thats being an inforcer dont ya think?

Jimbo Williams

May 11, 2009
NC
precisionsteamcleaning.com
Real Name
Jim Williams
Business Location
United States
Yes, and nobody is saying the vaccines are 100% effective. The truth is the touted figure of like 95 % effective is hogwash. It is propaganda to get more people to get vaccinated. The ones even promoting the vaccines don't know how long it will supposedly protect you and that you can still catch Covid AND infect others even if vaccinated. What they ARE NOT talking about is the fact that if you've already had Covid 19 that you have natural immunity which has been known for years. Nobody on earth truly knows how long natural immunity last because the studies don't go out much beyond 6 to 8 months right now for Covid 19. Studies on a coronavirus from I think 17 years ago show that people infected still have immunity 17 years later, possibly for life. The AGENDA, and that's exactly what this is, that all the world must be vaccinated is 100% FALSE and based on no scientific evidence. Talk of natural immunity is a taboo subject amongst medical professionals right now. Now, let me see, why on earth would that be?
This is a question that I have been asking for months. Nobody ever mentions natural immunity. When a customer asks me if I had the vaccine I always tell them that I got my immunity the hard way, by having live virus living inside me for 7 weeks. There are numerous studies out there pointing towards long term immunity, but every liberal believes that if the government doesn't swoop down and rescue you, there's no way that you can be immune. They all say "Well you should still get the vaccine." Idiots.

Oh, and Youtube is starting to censor videos about it like my favorite Dr. Sunil Dhand. A very common sense fellow.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
This is a question that I have been asking for months. Nobody ever mentions natural immunity. When a customer asks me if I had the vaccine I always tell them that I got my immunity the hard way, by having live virus living inside me for 7 weeks. There are numerous studies out there pointing towards long term immunity, but every liberal believes that if the government doesn't swoop down and rescue you, there's no way that you can be immune. They all say "Well you should still get the vaccine." Idiots.

Oh, and Youtube is starting to censor videos about it like my favorite Dr. Sunil Dhand. A very common sense fellow.
Dr. Sunil Dhand seems like a common sense strait shooter. I haven't listened to him a lot, but at least I believe I'm listening to an honest man. He just put out a video that shows he fears getting deplatformed from Youtube and perhaps some other places. I just watched this video of his about natural immunity yesterday. It is very good and very brief.