Anyone notice a change in people who took the c-vaxx? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Anyone notice a change in people who took the c-vaxx?

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
I didn’t wear masks and didn’t get the shot yet and I’m fine. I’m gonna clean my way out of this my non masker masker repeats don’t care I’m a non masker non vaxxer lol
As we get older we tend to accept that we're not invincible as we once thought. Last year I got a flu shot after not having one since being a teenager. lol

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
As we get older we tend to accept that we're not invincible as we once thought. Last year I got a flu shot after not having one since being a teenager. lol
Flu shot? This is a flu shot. Enough of it will lay you out for the duration lol.
6ECAFBF9-C0E5-426B-BED8-0ECFCB22E211.jpeg

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Shit used to be awsome till they "reformulated" it several years back
It will still knock you out. Not quite as well as it used to. 3 hours tops relief. The old stuff you would sleep all day and wake up thinking it was only an hour lol.

Reactions: SRD

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
John’s a gulli-vaxer.
I prefer Natures Medicine. God put this here for me and you take advantage man take advantage.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I prefer Natures Medicine. God put this here for me and you take advantage man take advantage.
I like nyquil. If i dont have nyquil a shot of vodka will do. But i can tell you without acetaminophen your brain can boil. If you got kids, when they’re teething its a necessity. Or they can wind up in the er on ice.

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
I like nyquil. If i dont have nyquil a shot of vodka will do. But i can tell you without acetaminophen your brain can boil. If you got kids, when they’re teething its a necessity. Or they can wind up in the er on ice.
Vodka mixed drinks at the pool I can’t do shots Jamison or patron only for me. Yeah I’ve been a shoulder to drool on 3 times.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Vodka mixed drinks at the pool I can’t do shots Jamison or patron only for me. Yeah I’ve been a shoulder to drool on 3 times.
Ah it aint bad. Gotta buy top shelf sht and freeze it. I usually pour about a glass full into a big cup then add favorite drink on top of it. After that the rest of the bottle is like water lol.

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
Ah it aint bad. Gotta buy top shelf sht and freeze it. I usually pour about a glass full into a big cup then add favorite drink on top of it. After that the rest of the bottle is like water lol.
I don’t always drink but when I do I prefer 805 modelo or a German beer Ive never heard couple of those you will be loose as a goose.