Anyone notice a change in people who took the c-vaxx? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Anyone notice a change in people who took the c-vaxx?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
What's your educational TV station of choice?

CNN and FoX news that’s what everybody watches when I’m at work. I’m not some sheep transfixed in the desert sands like an avatar awaiting the curator to open their hand hoping for a rose only to find it empty but I saw it in my dreams I make my way through the flame and then I bathe without shame because your the fuel to their fame.
Your comebacks are lame you’ve got no game all you sheep are all the same.

• Haha
Reactions: SRD

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Post 229 says it all, how can you argue that?

A reasonable person can’t but a far lefty can and will. It’s all about submission.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Post 229 says it all, how can you argue that?
They do it by creating a continuous line of new "variants" so that even if vaccinated you literally are NEVER safe and never will be safe on into the future. Hence, the need for continuous "booster shots" for literally the rest of your natural life. The amount of money to be made must truly be staggering and that's really a very big part what all this is about. I just heard from my brother-in-law, who is highly pro-vax btw, that the strain from India is now making it's way across the U.S.
He's had the Moderna shots, but I think his sense of security just went down a notch! This is to perpetuate the fear agenda and keep that money train "rollin, rollin, rollin, keep them vaccines rollin. " You might have to be an old fan of Rawhide (50's western) to get that one!

Last edited:

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
They do it by creating a continuous line of new "variants" so that even if vaccinated you literally are NEVER safe and never will be safe on into the future. Hence, the need for continuous "booster shots" for literally the rest of your natural life. The amount of money to be made must truly be staggering and that's really a very big part what all this is about. I just heard from my brother-in-law, who is highly pro-vax btw, that the strain from India is now making it's way across the U.S.
He's had the Moderna shots, but I think his sense of security just went down a notch! This is to perpetuate the fear agenda and keep that money train "rollin, rollin, rollin, keep them vaccines rollin. " You might have to be an old fan of Rawhide (50's western) to get that one!

I tried watching Westerns but would fall asleep. True Grit was cool. I guess just trying to move on from Covid naturally is impossible. I stopped at a circle k twice last week one had a sign that said only fully vaccinated customers allowed but I walked in anyway. I asked the clerk about it she stuttered about it couldn’t understand her she had a mask on. The other circle k had a sign on it that said Closed be right back on restroom breack lol.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
CNN and FoX news that’s what everybody watches when I’m at work. I’m not some sheep transfixed in the desert sands like an avatar awaiting the curator to open their hand hoping for a rose only to find it empty but I saw it in my dreams I make my way through the flame and then I bathe without shame because your the fuel to their fame.
Your comebacks are lame you’ve got no game all you sheep are all the same.
Says a newbie that admits here to watching CNN. You sure crossed the line on that response.
Brace for the CNN haters.
Remember Grasshopper you must first think before you speak.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
I tried watching Westerns but would fall asleep. True Grit was cool. I guess just trying to move on from Covid naturally is impossible. I stopped at a circle k twice last week one had a sign that said only fully vaccinated customers allowed but I walked in anyway. I asked the clerk about it she stuttered about it couldn’t understand her she had a mask on. The other circle k had a sign on it that said Closed be right back on restroom breack lol.
So your a non vaxer, does it really matter at this point?

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
Says a newbie that admits here to watching CNN. You sure crossed the line on that response.
Brace for the CNN haters.
Remember Grasshopper you must first think before you speak.
I don’t watch it can’t you read? It’s on when I work I don’t watch news tv I’m only 36 years old I don’t care about fox or cnn

Cycle Steam

Sep 2, 2020
Real Name
Dan Buglione
Got flu,COVID, whatever! Try ivermectin! Been used by hundreds of doctors internationally With good success. There is always more th one way to skin a cat;). Cheers

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
So your a non vaxer, does it really matter at this point?
Not really honestly i don’t care about the vaccine masks or Covid. Arizona has pretty much moved on wide open thank god. I can’t breath with mask on. It’s 120 degrees all day there’s no way you could last 5 minutes with a mask. Like I’m dying of dehydration but I have my mask on lol.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
  • Haha

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
My choice.

Yup and I don’t hate you for it. Maybe when the FDA approves it and the final death and injury data is in I might change my choice. But it doesn’t look good so far. Seems to be the most injurious vax of all time.