Anyone notice a change in people who took the c-vaxx? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Anyone notice a change in people who took the c-vaxx?

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
I am comparing Trump to Biden. When Trump was President I didn’t see sheep lines until the toilet paper issue now it’s the new norm. They put the sheep line down the beer isle at frys. 6 feet apart baaaaa baaaa. My skill sets are mine.
I read about them in a book in collage lol.
Could make the same comparison concerning the stolen election conspiracy. The sheep being led by the originator and continued by the enablers in power.

Same thing only different subject matter.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Could make the same comparison concerning the stolen election conspiracy. The sheep being led by the originator and continued by the enablers in power.

It’s not a conspiracy. Russian interference was a conspiracy to undo a presidency. Calling “trespassers” “insurrectionist” is a conspiracy. Saying a mask works when it doesn’t is a conspiracy. Calling the US systematically racist is a conspiracy. Putting a pedo and ho in a position of pres & veep but ran by handlers is a conspiracy. Those are the true conspiracies against Americans.

Reactions: mrotto and SRD

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Yes we both are.

But there can’t be 2 sets of truth. One is correct and the other is false. Your double masking, an ineffective vax for 99.7% survival flu, processed food diet and far lefties have blinded your power of reason and common sense.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
You can't argue, debate, reason, with IDIOTS like ROCKHEAD ... PERIOD !!!

That's why I don't read or respond to anything he writes. It's all Liberal PROPANGANDA that FAKE NEWS CNN tells him and he believes !!!

EYS9P1HX0AErnjC.jpg

Reactions: mrotto and SRD

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
It’s not a conspiracy. Russian interference was a conspiracy to undo a presidency. Calling “trespassers” “insurrectionist” is a conspiracy. Saying a mask works when it doesn’t is a conspiracy. Calling the US systematically racist is a conspiracy. Putting a pedo and ho in a position of pres & veep but ran by handlers is a conspiracy. Those are the true conspiracies against Americans.
Exactly masks are just their way to say their doing something. We’re all in this together lol. Mask up. They want a one world government is their agenda. A shadow over everything.

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
But there can’t be 2 sets of truth. One is correct and the other is false. Your double masking, an ineffective vax for 99.7% survival flu, processed food diet and far lefties have blinded your power of reason and common sense.

Liberals eat uncrustables and a Diet Coke for lunch lol. They count their carbs but add on a bunch of sugar they have a little bit of acne and small moobs. They all have pre existing conditions lol.

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States

Build back better ask him to say 3 times as fast lol.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Deflection is your targeted response Rob.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Liberals eat uncrustables and a Diet Coke for lunch lol. They count their carbs but add on a bunch of sugar they have a little bit of acne and small moobs. They all have pre existing conditions lol.
Your loyalty will never be rewarded.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
You can't argue, debate, reason, with IDIOTS like ROCKHEAD ... PERIOD !!!

That's why I don't read or respond to anything he writes. It's all Liberal PROPANGANDA that FAKE NEWS CNN tells him and he believes !!!

View attachment 97106
Just a scared little boy in hiding who's only mission is to master the art of deflecting any dialogue. Keep it up Chicken George.

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
Your loyalty will never be rewarded.
I had a client other day her house smelled like pine soil and urine really bad I didn’t wear a mask and she’s like did you get vaccinated? Her place had pee all over the pad I’m pretty sure she’s got her priorities mixed up. She was alone watching CNN. Same lady all over the country I’ve done several of these.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Deflection is your targeted response Rob.

Get away from the mirror John.

I wonder how many people died from people like you, mainstream media and big tech who dissuaded/discredited others from HCQ+Zinc. But we both know your curators have taught you to accept no responsibility, just blame. Walking in the steps of the likes of A. Cuomo who killed so many elderly with no conscience. Just blame your orange demon while the hands drip with blood .

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Get away from the mirror John.

I wonder how many people died from people like you, mainstream media and big tech who dissuaded/discredited others from HCQ+Zinc. But we both know your curators have taught you to accept no responsibility, just blame. Walking in the steps of the likes of A. Cuomo who killed so many elderly with no conscience. Just blame your orange demon while the hands drip with blood .
Getting into the twilight zone Rob?

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
I had a client other day her house smelled like pine soil and urine really bad I didn’t wear a mask and she’s like did you get vaccinated? Her place had pee all over the pad I’m pretty sure she’s got her priorities mixed up. She was alone watching CNN. Same lady all over the country I’ve done several of these.
What's your educational TV station of choice?