Anyone notice a change in people who took the c-vaxx?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I hope it’s just me but several people I know who have taken the shot their behavior has changed. Actually their whole personality. It’s weird. I noticed several are like a whole different person. I do find it odd that all social media censors any reactions and suppresses any issues associated with the c-vaxx. Anyone else?

Reactions: john martinez

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I hope it’s just me but several people I know who have taken the shot their behavior has changed. Actually their whole personality. It’s weird. I noticed several are like a whole different person. I do find it odd that all social media censors any reactions and suppresses any issues associated with the c-vaxx. Anyone else?
Don't scare us like that, Rob. Which vaccine did they take? Pfizer or modern? Both are mrna type. JJ is a classical type, as far as I know.

JWB

Dec 31, 2020
Real Name
Jason Brownlee
1622114754282.jpeg

Nah, I feel fine.

This thread should prove to be particularly amusing.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Because they now believe they are magically shielded after being vaccinated. Lol wait till they release the next bio weapon. This stuff only gets worse not better.
Shame we have a diaper wearing coward for a leader. So surely it will happen again.

Tom Forsythe

Mar 20, 2006
Salt lake City, UT
For me, it was a great sense of relief. I have a disabled daughter living with us. The summer before Covid, we almost lost her. We knew that getting Covid was for her a death sentence. My wife and I basically lived like hermits to protect her. Everyone that I know who has been vaccinated feels some sense of euphoria. Utah's economy grew 8% last year during Covid. Unemployment is at 2.5%. Utah was able to strike the right balance between our economy and safety of the population. My perspective, is that the extremists on both sides need to get over it and get on with life. I am and it sure feels good!!

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States

I would imagine they are losing their mind. How would you feel if suddenly your arm was magnetized? Doors and alarms opening and going off when you are near.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Nope, it's probably just you.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
I have noticed that too, But I think Nick said it well. Some might think they are bullet proof and that might give some folks a bit to much confidence until......

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
That's the first I've heard of that. I haven't seen that yet. Five people in my immediate family have taken it fairly recently and as far as I know had no reaction. Four had Phizer and one Moderna. My brother-in-law just got his second Moderna jab a few days ago. I also think it may be purely psychological like @Tom Forsythe is saying. This HOAX has put everyone through the wringer making people believe that every person on the planet could potentially infect you and kill you or cause you to kill anyone you're in close contact with. There is not now nor has their ever been any such thing in history with a coronavirus where asymptomatic people drove transmission. Healthy people are NOT going around killing people and have no need to keep wearing those ridiculous mask that were never intended for stopping a virus. The PCR testdemic is what we are really in. The people behind PCR testing should be in prison or worse. If you think you were diagnosed with Covid 19 with a PCR test you are sorely mistaken. There never was a danger of asymptomatic people transmitting this virus. Anyone who says different is either ill informed or flat out lying. Take away the fake PCR test and the threat of asymptomatic transmission all this goes away virtually overnight. The cycles for PCR testing were deliberately ramped up to 40 cycles for one reason, to get more false positives. No accident there whatsoever.

People were conditioned by EXTREME fear causing tactics into getting this vaccine. Even some extremely intelligent people. Fear and lies can affect ANYONE psychologically. Fear is one of the primary motivating factors God has given to us. Love is another one. Love is not just a feeling, but something that motivates how you interact with others. They are using BOTH of these motivators for this vaccine agenda. I mean, nobody wants to kill Granny or perhaps someone else they love do they? Think about just how sinister this really is. Symptomatic people are ALWAYS contagious, not healthy people who aren't sick. This should be common sense, but fools are buying into this propaganda and that's exactly what it is.

Proverbs 14:15 " The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going." Don't believe every word you hear about Covid 19.

Last edited:

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
One of my guys parents got their 1st shot and have been sick as hell the last couple days
Haha they tell you this after shooting you up. Not before no after.“Oh by the way, you will likely experience fever so drink lots of water”

Guy i work with got severe diarrhea and headaches and fever. We made fun of him telling him sucker they gave you covid so keep away super spreader. He’s fine though but was funny teasing him.

Reactions: rob allen

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
That's the first I've heard of that. I haven't seen that yet. Five people in my immediate family have taken it fairly recently and as far as I know had no reaction. Four had Phizer and one Moderna. My brother-in-law just got his second Moderna jab a few days ago. I also think it may be purely psychological like @Tom Forsythe is saying. This HOAX has put everyone through the wringer making people believe that every person on the planet could potentially infect you and kill you or cause you to kill anyone you're in close contact with. There is not now nor has their ever been any such thing in history with a coronavirus where asymptomatic people drove transmission. Healthy people are NOT going around killing people and have no need to keep wearing those ridiculous mask that were never intended for stopping a virus. The PCR testdemic is what we are really in. The people behind PCR testing should be in prison or worse. If you think you were diagnosed with Covid 19 with a PCR test you are sorely mistaken. There never was a danger of asymptomatic people transmitting this virus. Anyone who says different is either ill informed or flat out lying. Take away the fake PCR test and the threat of asymptomatic transmission all this goes away virtually overnight. The cycles for PCR testing were deliberately ramped up to 40 cycles for one reason, to get more false positives. No accident there whatsoever.

People were conditioned by EXTREME fear causing tactics into getting this vaccine. Even some extremely intelligent people. Fear and lies can affect ANYONE psychologically. Fear is one of the primary motivating factors God has given to us. Love is another one. Love is not just a feeling, but something that motivates how you interact with others. They are using BOTH of these motivators for this vaccine agenda. I mean, nobody wants to kill Granny or perhaps someone else they love do they? Think about just how sinister this really is. Symptomatic people are ALWAYS contagious, not healthy people who aren't sick. This should be common sense, but fools are buying into this propaganda and that's exactly what it is.

Proverbs 14:15 " The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going." Don't believe every word you hear about Covid 19.
The rhetoric has entered a new level.

Reactions: brian3180

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
One of my guys parents got their 1st shot and have been sick as hell the last couple days
The last time I took a flu shot I got the full blown flu. I doubt I ever would have gotten it if I hadn't actually taken the shot. It was not a "milder" form of the flu with "reduced symptoms" either. My brother-in-law had both Moderna shots with the second a few days ago and so far so good. No symptoms of any kind. My sister and her husband and brother and his wife all had Phizer w/o a problem as far as I know.

Reactions: rob allen

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
The rhetoric has entered a new level.
How's this for "rhetoric"? You know all those 10's of thousands upon thousands of extra deaths that happened in 2020? Well, as it turns out, they didn't happen. In fact the total number of deaths in the U.S. for 2020 were about the same as from 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019. I'm talking totals of each year were nothing unusual compared to 2020 according to a John's Hopkins study that they were FORCED to take down! All they did was make everyone or near everyone who died into a Covid statistical death, plain and simple.

Last edited:

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
How's this for "rhetoric"? You know all those 10's of thousands upon thousands of extra deaths that happened in 2020? Well, as it turns out, they didn't happen. In fact the total number of deaths in the U.S. for 2020 were about the same as from 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019. I'm talking totals of each year were nothing unusual compared to 2020 according to a John's Hopkins study that they were FORCED to take down! All they did was make everyone or near everyone who died into a Covid statistical death, plain and simple.

The source, the rhetoric and misinformation campaigns, gotta love it. The gullible always find a way.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States

This is not the Flame Room so I will be nice.

Do you understand yet why I show Mr Rockwood no respect ???

Do you understand why I never debate or try to reason with Liberals ???

You can't debate or reason with Liberals and it's useless to even try !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fedri

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
I have a buddy and know of a few folks that usually feel horrible after their 2nd shot. They say it feels Extremely Horrible, thank God that was all they felt for 2 weeks.

One shocker to is that I have been told by many people that do not know each other the same (not all of them But a lot of them ) story.
Apparently If a family member has passed away during the pandemic, if they sign or agree that it is Covid related then there assistance with the funeral with no out of pocket money from the surviving family.
Which means Covid could be used as a scape goat, and hospitals taking advantage.

Could be false but its interesting to hear this .