Anyone Know This Part Number?

jamesNY

Mar 9, 2020
Real Name
James chung
Boxxer421, need change the new gasket, see the attached, the gasket connected to the part 19 (flange-exhaust donut). anyone know the part # or has a link point to? Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1468.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1468.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 12
  • thumbnail_IMG_1469.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1469.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 12

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Kevin is right. I had to change mine last year. I called to request the part and they sent me a gasket. I relayed to them exactly where the part needed to go. It turned out I needed only the donut mentioned above. The gasket they sent was for each side of the exhaust diverter. There was not gasket needed for the exhaust flange, just that donut. I kept the gasket anyway just in case I need it later. Just shows even the guys who work on these machines day in and day out make mistakes occasionally.

jamesNY

Mar 9, 2020
Real Name
James chung
Kevin is right. I had to change mine last year. I called to request the part and they sent me a gasket. I relayed to them exactly where the part needed to go. It turned out I needed only the donut mentioned above. The gasket they sent was for each side of the exhaust diverter. There was not gasket needed for the exhaust flange, just that donut. I kept the gasket anyway just in case I need it later. Just shows even the guys who work on these machines day in and day out make mistakes occasionally.
Hi Randy, nice to see you again.

Reactions: wandwizard