anyone here near Jon Don Chicago?

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
that would like a free helper this Friday?

I have an appointment this Friday for my TM maintenance so today I called to confirm that they were still able to do it since Illinois is locked down. Yes they are still doing repairs BUT nobody can go inside the building. So I would drive 3 1/2 hours and sit outside? I see two options.

1. find someone to help while my TM is being worked on
2. reschedule the appointment to when this blows over BUT then EVERYONE will be busy!

So if you service the area, let me know!

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
that would like a free helper this Friday?

I have an appointment this Friday for my TM maintenance so today I called to confirm that they were still able to do it since Illinois is locked down. Yes they are still doing repairs BUT nobody can go inside the building. So I would drive 3 1/2 hours and sit outside? I see two options.

1. find someone to help while my TM is being worked on
2. reschedule the appointment to when this blows over BUT then EVERYONE will be busy!

So if you service the area, let me know!
Hey there, I'm not sure
( as of now) if I have a job on Friday, but in any case I would like to pick you up and we can do something outside of work. ( Doesn't look like I'm practicing social distancing, does it?)
I'll PM you to talk details before someone else snatches this opportunity. I would take you to see my friends at Interlink, but it would be against the rules at these times.
We'll talk @