Anyone heard of Reliable Places for an SEO company?

fred3655

Oct 2, 2011
Texas
Real Name
Luis Paulet
Business Location
United States
Just wanted to hear whether anyone has had bad experiences with them or not. They're offering a $159 a month special for new accounts. I just don't have the resources to bankroll a $1000+ per month SEO company, but I don't want to kiss my money goodbye either.

Any feedback, good, neutral or bad, is appreciated since I'm leaning toward using them.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Just wanted to hear whether anyone has had bad experiences with them or not. They're offering a $159 a month special for new accounts. I just don't have the resources to bankroll a $1000+ per month SEO company, but I don't want to kiss my money goodbye either.

Any feedback, good, neutral or bad, is appreciated since I'm leaning toward using them.
Here is the thing brother that Company is not gonna do crap for you. For that price even a blind person will see ii is scam.

A reputable company will stand behind their word and if there is anything you don't understand they will always give you a straight answer and will keep you informed of the work done and the progress. Now getting all that is gonna cost you money I don't think $1000 a month I really think you can get a reputable company for less then that. I read that you mentioned " you can not afford it" but can you afford not to do it? and stay on page 39 where nobody knows you exists? how much money can you loose if you were to miss two $120 jobs a week? Your phone needs to start ringing and now a days if you don't show up on first page and get leads from the internet you are leaving on the table the biggest portion of the cake. Now how you find a reputable company. First it has to be USA based in case they do something illegal to your page you can sue them if you hire someone from let's say India and your page gets penalized by google, it will be way more expensive to get you out the hook then to properly SEO your page since the beggining.

Being that said, HubShout has proven to be loyal to their clients. I have been following some of the pages they are working on and I can see progress as days go by and to top it all off they had a thread on here a few days ago where they disclosed to everybody their SEO strategy. I'm not that of an expert on that but Ayyetti approved it. I copied and brought it to a friend and he said "if they are gonna do it this way, your page is gonna rank high no question.

I'm not working with hub shout I'm one of the ones who is trying to do it on his own all the time with a friend's help. But if I ever decide to go to a company I will have Hubshout take over my page and start helping me.

About the other company remember If something sounds to good to be true, it probably is and you will always get what you pay for.

I hoppe that helps.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Can hubshout post some prices? It would be great for those of us on the fence...and we could refer you was well! Thanks!

we could ask them but the way properly seo works is by identifying whats wrong with the page there are so many factors that contribute to a page not ranking can be your on-page, your copy, or your off page, age of your url etc. A reputable company would analyze your page and price you based on what that particular page needs.

Jeff Maietta

Happy Days!
Aug 15, 2012
Everywhere
Real Name
Geoff Maieta
Business Location
United States
we could ask them but the way properly seo works is by identifying whats wrong with the page there are so many factors that contribute to a page not ranking can be your on-page, your copy, or your off page, age of your url etc. A reputable company would analyze your page and price you based on what that particular page needs.
Great point...Thank you

Chuck Shew

Jan 12, 2013
Lebanon, TN
Real Name
Chuck Shew
I just got a call from Reliable Places, they told me a one time set up fee of $59 and a monthly fee of $199 would guarantee me a front page on goolge. The first red flag was that the person who called implied they were from google it was not until I asked a few times more they said they were Reliable Places. Since the last post has anyone used them?

Dragomir Tonchev

Apr 6, 2013
Montana
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Dragomir Tonchev
Business Location
United States
If you want to hire somebody to do SEO for you, u need to know the basics of SEO. National Big SEO companies are BS. All they care is volume, never quality. Never sign up for year long service, unless they are thrustful! You can find people doing better job on Craigslist.

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
yes big red flag google will never call u
Pump those breaks and rephrase that. Google does make phone calls, but they are not sells calls. They are general phone calls to confirm your Google Local/Places/ Map. If you get this call from Google be careful.

As for Google calling to sell items, really, why? Why would they sell prime real estate? Generally you can give Google $99 a month in adwords and be on the first or second page in certain keywords. I have the feeling that might be what that company may be doing.

I just got a call from Reliable Places, they told me a one time set up fee of $59 and a monthly fee of $199 would guarantee me a front page on goolge. The first red flag was that the person who called implied they were from google it was not until I asked a few times more they said they were Reliable Places. Since the last post has anyone used them?

Doesn't look like anyone has used them.

so if have some one do seo for you like a contractor what a good price ?

Depends on the amount of work has to be put into it. $40 an hour and 80 hours worth of work devoted to your web site is $3200. $3200/12 = $266 per month. 6 hours per month.