Anyone do the Paleo diet? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Anyone do the Paleo diet?

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Sure. Kale, lima beans, lentils, broccoli all good source of protein.

I guess when I think of protein I think of:

maxresdefault.jpg

Barry C

Aug 28, 2013
Harrisonburg Va
www.greensolutionscleaning.net
Real Name
Barry Click
Business Location
United States
Long thread and I did not read all of it. Has anyone read Rocco DiSpirito's book "The Negative Carole Diet. It is marketed as a diet book to sell but it really is a book about eating whole food. It is a great place to start if you need to change your diet and it explains what to eat and why to eat it. Has great recipes with the recommended foods.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Hey guys, I really care about my health and I try to eat only healthy food. I like cooking as well, and I am trying to eat a lot of vegetables and other healthy products. I am not consuming oil at all, because it's very dangerous. I always wear my favourite leather apron from https://olpr.com/collections/aprons and cooking something delicious and healthy ^_^

Leather apron sounds so serial killerish it isn't even funny.

Reactions: LeeRoy

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
What about the Keto diet?
Keto can work if your very overweight and bloated and have no plans of working out. In general its a pretty silly fad diet.

Just lift heavy, eat often and prioritize protein intake over anything else. Do not drink your calories and keep sugar to a minimum.

For men lifting and building muscle is far more effective for long term sustainable weight loss as the muscle requires a lot of calories to maintain thus increasing your metabolic rate.

Cardio isn't really necessary but it can help with that extra 10%

Reactions: jamesjcapps

jamesjcapps

Oct 7, 2020
Real Name
James J Capps
Keto can work if your very overweight and bloated and have no plans of working out. In general its a pretty silly fad diet.

Just lift heavy, eat often and prioritize protein intake over anything else. Do not drink your calories and keep sugar to a minimum.

For men lifting and building muscle is far more effective for long term sustainable weight loss as the muscle requires a lot of calories to maintain thus increasing your metabolic rate.

Cardio isn't really necessary but it can help with that extra 10%
Thank you, dear friend. Actually, I'm not much interested in hard workouts in gyms. That's why i asked about the keto diet

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Thank you, dear friend. Actually, I'm not much interested in hard workouts in gyms. That's why i asked about the keto diet
Dieting without working out isn't really too effective. Most everytime its a short term weight loss and you'll gain it back.

Keto is a type of starvation diet, except your starving yourself of carbs instead of all calories. Not very sustainable. Its also bad if your cholesterol is high or your susceptible to heart disease as the fat intake is high.

Most people lose some water weight on keto then fall off the diet

Reactions: jamesjcapps

jamesjcapps

Oct 7, 2020
Real Name
James J Capps
Dieting without working out isn't really too effective. Most everytime its a short term weight loss and you'll gain it back.

Keto is a type of starvation diet, except your starving yourself of carbs instead of all calories. Not very sustainable. Its also bad if your cholesterol is high or your susceptible to heart disease as the fat intake is high.

Most people lose some water weight on keto then fall off the diet
Thank you so much for your valuable words