Anybody have any experience with PageHub? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Anybody have any experience with PageHub?

Robntina

Dec 11, 2014
Real Name
Robert Wadley
So I got a call from a company called PageHub today wanting to sell me their services. They called themselves a "listing agent for Google" (their page is getpagehub.com)
Has anybody used them before? What was your experience? Was it worth it?
I just don't know anything about them.

What exactly do they do?

Robntina

Dec 11, 2014
Real Name
Robert Wadley
When they called back I told them "thanks but no thanks"

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Better then the “you won a Vacation because of your loyalty to a Hilton Hotels” I haven’t stayed at a Hilton forever. Lol

tammyteaches

Jul 8, 2019
Real Name
Tammy Guerrero
Scam - there are lots of outfits that do this - they pretend to be from google. Hit up - I'll be happy to answer any questions that I can
Hi, this thread came up when I was checking out reviews about PageHub. I hope you don't mind me asking you. They say they can increase your business by getting you on the first page when key words are Google'd or another one by when people look at the Google map. I noticed that people refer to you as knowledgable. Do you have any recommendations on how to do this on my own?

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
Hi, this thread came up when I was checking out reviews about PageHub. I hope you don't mind me asking you. They say they can increase your business by getting you on the first page when key words are Google'd or another one by when people look at the Google map. I noticed that people refer to you as knowledgable. Do you have any recommendations on how to do this on my own?
Search the forums - there is a ton of info on this. It is however constantly changing in Google.
It's best to hire it out but most cleaners don't have the budget.
Make sure you fill out your G maps listing completely for sure!

Latest posts