Anybody ever use this tool for cutting seams

Discussion in 'Carpet Repair-Installs & Hard Surfaces' started by the rugman, Sep 3, 2013.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. Wayne Thompson

Aug 27, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    I am so happy not to be installing and repairing carpet anymore, I did it for 15 years. I love being able to stand up to do my job. That tool at the beginning of this post looks like a what we used to call a row cutter. It worked well but you had to watch out that it didn't jump rows.

www.tntcpt.com/store

2. keep it clean

Premium VIP

Dec 3, 2012
    Male
    carpet cleaning/installation
    Ratings:
    +5,452 / 2 / -0
    It is nice to stand upright and work i agree with that. But ill be kickin till my knees or back give out lol. Started in 1995 full time. Was a helper during highschool before that. Cleaning is an easy break from it.